All Slovak girls scare Stosur except Cepelova
Cibulkova - Stosur: 0-5
Schmiedlova - Stosur: 0 - 2
Rybarikova - Stosur: 0 - 2
Hantuchova - Stosur: 1 - 7
Cepelova - Sosur: 1 - 2
I think Mr Liptak should give Cepelova opportunity versus Stosur. At present, Cepelova's only Slovak factor can beat Stosur. Domi, Schmiedlova, Dani i don't think they have chance take a set from Stosur.
Another talent from Slovakia! :)
Has been doing very well in challengers this year, winning four of them including a 25k.
Born on September 13, 1994 and her current ranking is 396.
She's playing the French Open juniors right now and scored a win over one of America's future hopes Taylor...
12. August 2008, first ITF match, Q2, win with Jana Stankovičová, 63 62
22. November 2010, first TOP 300 win, Naomi Broady, Nr. 234, 62 62
5. December 2010, first ITF/WTA ranking, Nr. 935
16. Oktober 2011, first ITF 10.000$ tournament win, Jerevan
22. November 2011, first TOP 200 win, Elitsa...