Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
181,953 Posts
Re: Fed Cup: Anna CHATVETADZE [RUS] def. Zi YAN [CHN] 61 62 - RUSSIA THROUGH :woohoo:

Anna :banana: :D :) well done !!!!!!!!

bring on Alisa now

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
Re: Fed Cup: Anna CHATVETADZE [RUS] def. Zi YAN [CHN] 61 62 - RUSSIA THROUGH :woohoo:

so she did win then, my scoreboard got stuck at 2 mp's to anna?

too many df's, but at least the win should give her confidence and the scoreline is convincing.

im such a spaz i was watching the livescore, which tells you winners and ue's ect and i kept thinking chaks having a lucky day, when it said net winner, then it clicked it meant point won at net with a winner, not net cord winner lol.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts

she won 61 62 and still 10 DFs?? :tape:

I hope this raises her very shaky confidence.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts

Anna Chakvy:bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:Russia Wins 30

·
♡
25,029 Posts

:bounce:

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts

Russia :worship:

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts

Chakvetadze :) But nice win for Anna

·
Registered
114,803 Posts

ACHAK's 2 losses this year are to Navarro and Dokic.
She says she's much healthier than last year and is training better than last year.
So we'll see how it goes in 2009

·
Registered
29,563 Posts

Good win Anna :hearts:

·
14,092 Posts

Wow an easy looking scoreline for Chak! :eek: Nice to see her add up on the wins for this year (in spite of the 10 double faults :p ). :D

·
Registered
25,370 Posts

f**k me, i've just seen some pics of what chak was wearing and boy does black suit her, man she looks smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts

f**k me, i've just seen some pics of what chak was wearing and boy does black suit her, man she looks smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link please!

·
Registered
25,370 Posts

·
Registered
25,370 Posts

chak showing her boobage!

and her muscles

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

I'm loving the splits pic! Black does indeed look great on her.

Nice to see Anna win convincingly even with the DF's... in fact, her second serve winning percentage is very nice even with so many. I don't mind her hitting a number of them if she's making the serve count when it does go in, although more margin for error would probably be the better strategy overall.

Still, nice win for Anna and go Russia! I am always reassured by Tarpischev's faith in Anna and how she generally performs for the Russian team, even when her form and confidence are not strong. It's never going to happen, but would love him to start coaching her, it might actually work.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts

Chaky looks gorgeous in that dress. Since when she's with Fila clothes?? Wasn't Adidas??

·
Registered
373 Posts

thanks for the link and picture. She looks awesome!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts