·
Registered
53,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
12,325 Posts
Fed Cup tickets for sale (Romania - Belgium) :

VÂND bilete la Fed Cup (sâmbată, 11 feb. + duminică, 12 feb.), inclusiv separat. Locuri excelente! Nu contează din ce oraş sunteţi. Rezolvăm.

?
Sâmbată: Sector G, rând 10, loc 10 (unul, dar mai pot face rost de altele) & maxim 4 (patru alăturate) pt. Duminică - pe mijloc, pe partea opusă arbitrului de scaun. CONTACT: în privat, [email protected] , 0727710503

·
Registered
53,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Begu in singles tomorrow ! :eek:
She was in weak form lately, but still surprised

Sorana and Monica :hearts:

·
Registered
53,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Team Belgium

I miss Dominique Monami/van Roost ! She was a great player

·
Registered
53,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Team Romania

·
Registered
53,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
269 Posts
The second rubber was something ET. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to be part of it live in the venue. Anytime I watch tennis live I want a drama and tight match and I never thought I can witness such a long game. Such a pity Cirstea couldn't win this had to be 1:1 but she missed some advantage. It wasn't a choke thought cause Wicky has played an extraordinary game as well. It is always so intense when aggressive players (I usually prefer a bit of more defensive tennis) commit fewer errors and you get such a match when both players are on top level. The athmosphere was amazing and apart from some minor provocative manners such as '''foot fault'' shout from Romanian crowd it was a normal support. Belgian fans were also very colorful and interesting ... and noisy ;))) A tennis celebration it was. Great emotion I won't forget soon. Hopefully Romanian girls can win at least one rubber today. Especially because of Cirstea-Wicky this shouldn't be 3:0 in the final score.

#HaiRomania :)))

·
Registered
53,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Belgium leads 2-0 after day 1 ! :eek:

Flipkens (BEL) def. Niculescu (ROU) 6-3 6-4
Wickmayer (BEL) def. Cirstea (ROU) 7-6 5-7 7-5

Bad, disappointing loss from Monica to Flipkens :(
And Sorana lost a winnable match, wasted a 5-2 lead in set 1 :eek:
Romania needs their #1 Halep. And where was Begu ?

·
Registered
53,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The second rubber was something ET. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to be part of it live in the venue. Anytime I watch tennis live I want a drama and tight match and I never thought I can witness such a long game. Such a pity Cirstea couldn't win this had to be 1:1 but she missed some advantage. It wasn't a choke thought cause Wicky has played an extraordinary game as well. It is always so intense when aggressive players (I usually prefer a bit of more defensive tennis) commit fewer errors and you get such a match when both players are on top level. The athmosphere was amazing and apart from some minor provocative manners such as '''foot fault'' shout from Romanian crowd it was a normal support. Belgian fans were also very colorful and interesting ... and noisy ;))) A tennis celebration it was. Great emotion I won't forget soon. Hopefully Romanian girls can win at least one rubber today. Especially because of Cirstea-Wicky this shouldn't be 3:0 in the final score.

#HaiRomania :)))
Great report :yeah:
Still pissed that Cirstea lost this close, winnable match vs Wickmayer :(
Romania must win ALL 3 rubbers today. Very tough :sobbing:

·
Registered
12,325 Posts
Well, it was :facepalm: . Went there on Sunday. Still shocked ...

Oh well, at least please don't lose in April and make this whole work turn into sh*t just like that by being relegated to Group I ....

Taipei, Serbia, Great Britain or Kazakhstan will be the opponent. :scared: . Draw is tomorrow. With Serbia would be on their turf and with the rest, it will be drawn (50-50).

And please come to Brasov this time, if it's at home :) . The stands weren't full in the capital of Bucharest :facepalm: .

·
Registered
53,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BEL d. ROU 3-1 ! :sad:

Flipkens (BEL) def. Niculescu (ROU) 6-3 6-4
Wickmayer (BEL) def. Cirstea (ROU) 7-6 5-7 7-5

Mertens (BEL) def. Begu (ROU) 3-6 7-5 7-5
Cirstea/Niculescu (ROU) def. Flipkens/Zanevska (BEL) 6-2 6-0

1 - 14 of 14 Posts