Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally I always love to relive the old days. On youtube there are many people who upload old matches. Old matches of Kournikova, Dokic, Hingis etc.
What are your favorite channels or videos ? Share you links here, cause sharing is caring:D
I always have been a big fan of Jelena Dokic and im still hoping she will make a return into WTA.
Here is a nice youtube channel I discovered recently called : Dokic Matches
Any one else got some nice tips?

·
Registered
38,290 Posts
Definitely JOTennis (I think that's another account of JamieOwen).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just discovered Dokic matches channel, I love it.

Another channel that I love is Conchita Martinez - Partidos de tenis. You can find Conchita vs. Hingis, Graf, Seles, Davenport, Sanchez Vicario, Schnyder, Capriati, Sabatini, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Van Roost, Raymond, Majoli, Rubin...
It is a nice channel right? I agree a lot matches of her hahah. Your tip also is nice. Many tennis greats

·
Registered
1 Posts
The channel "Michael Hattenberg" regularly uploads rare matches of Hingis, Seles, Huber and many others. ...quality is okay for 90s standards. ..
It is all in german though....

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
A lot of these channels have kept me going during the off season - but I’m so ready for live actions and current highlights now!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I didnt know where to post this so if there is a more appropriate thread feel free to share it

Anyway, I just discovered this channel with full matches of almost the entire season.

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
I just mainly search match ups and usually find what I want.

Don’t stick to a certain channel.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts