·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
burger king! best burgers :D:drool:

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
egg and cheese biscuit McDonald's

only fast food i eat is McDonald's egg and cheese biscuit (breakfast).

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Probably McDonald's, although I haven't been eating fast food lately. I love their double cheeseburgers. YUM :drool:

·
Registered
27,921 Posts
KFC :cool:

There is used to be several Burger King in Hong Kong, but all closed now :bigcry: :sobbing:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Subway then followed by KFC.

Sick of McD, they are everywhere. they are like God :tape:.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Athenaeum said:
Subway.
Quiznos.
haha thats what i was gonna say. Well idk i went to quiznos the other day for the first time and really liked it but subway is close to my heart

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
selking said:
haha thats what i was gonna say. Well idk i went to quiznos the other day for the first time and really liked it but subway is close to my heart
I like both. Subway's tuna sandwich is soooooooooo good. But then Quiznos' Turkey Ranch Swiss is just MMMMMMMMMMM. I go to whichever I see first. Although I like Quiznos a bit more.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,999 Posts
Little Caesar's. :)

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
selking said:
:lick: Honey Bacon Club. I'm not a crack addict, but I think I feel akin to the urge crackheads must have.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Athenaeum said:
:lick: Honey Bacon Club. I'm not a crack addict, but I think I feel akin to the urge crackheads must have.

:haha: oh man, yea i'll have to try that one next time. Last time i had the Mesquite Chicken with Bacon

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts