Votes: 28 38.4%
  • US Open

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Hard pick - because the Aussie and French are my fav's - but I had to pick one. So I went with the Aussie Open. But I like the French Open just as much.

Reactions: WhatTheDeuce

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
1-ROLAND GARROS!! (wonder y..) ;)
2-Wimbledon (the tradition!)
3-U.S Open
4-Australian Open

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
1) Aussie and French
3) Wimbledon
4) U.S

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,132 Posts
1. US Open
2. French Open
3. Wimbledon
4. Australian Open

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
1 = Wimbledon, French, Australian.
4. US.

I like Wimbledon for the tradition, atmosphere, blah, but the French usually produces the best tennis. Think my view is distorted slightly, being British, because we get to see so much of Wimby and so little of the others.

·
Registered
34,670 Posts
treufreund said:
Monica fan picking WIMBY over ROLAND GARROS! ???? WTF!
lol...just because i love monica doesnt mean that i can't like wimbledon. to be honest, wimbledon has the best coverage and to me in the most entertaining. plus, all of my favorite players besides monica do very well at wimbledon...

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
1)Wimbledon
2)Rolan Garros
3)US Open
4)Australian Open

·
Registered
24,193 Posts
us open- highest quality, best coverage for me
roland garros- long rallies are fun to watch. plus sliding is cool.
aus- funny rubber surface lol
wimbledon- blah, blah, blah. the stalest of all tournaments; i don't like the quick points either. but it's great because i get awesome coverage, and petey had quite the time there. plus goran's awesome run...

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I voted Australian for patriotic reasons and also (mainly actually) because it's the only one that doesn't mostly take place in the middle of the night for me, and I like the levelling effect of the surface.

However, I also really like Wimbledon for the traditions and because I like grass tennis. The rain delays are a pain though!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I quite like all the slams.

Wimbledon is great because of all the tradition (and the TV coverage is great with a choice of five courts.)
Roland Garros because you get the best possible rallies. AUS Open because its such a nice place, and just after christmas. Perfect way to start the year - a fortnight of top tennis!
I like the US Open but its my least fave slam because it think its too busy, and I don't like the grounds very much.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts