Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ashley served for the match at 5-3 and lost four straight games :sad: :mad: :fiery:

But a great effort from Silvia to get into her third straight Strasbourg final...especially since she hadnt won a match on clay all season long :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Good Job for Farina-Elia but :sad: for Ashley

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not surprised at all...Ashley can be mental week sometimes...but I thought she was past it :sad:

I'm even sadder knowing that she missed a chance to get into her first WTA final :mad:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
25,925 Posts
OMG Ashley :sad:

Looks that will be 3rd title in a row for Farina!!! :eek:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Look at it another way, BK. Ashley lost this match because of her inexperience. But she gets another day to rest for her French Open debut.

Wouldn't an Ashley Harkleroad versus Maria Sharapova first round match at the 2003 French Open be sensational? Yes! :D

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Silvia :D

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
the cat said:
Look at it another way, BK. Ashley lost this match because of her inexperience. But she gets another day to rest for her French Open debut.

Wouldn't an Ashley Harkleroad versus Maria Sharapova first round match at the 2003 French Open be sensational? Yes! :D
True! Silvia is much more experienced than Ashley. Hopefully she will learn from this and get a little tougher with the next match. congrats to Silvia. :)

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Ashley :mad: 5-3 and could not finish it off :sad: Too bad for her but this week had been a wonderful week for her :) Good Luck in RG!!

Congrats Farina Elia :worship:

·
Registered
12,950 Posts
GRANDE SILVIA!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts