Survivor
The Phillipine Islands

Outwit... Outplay... Outlast

DAY 13

·
Banned
24,261 Posts
bw2082 said:
I'm getting hungry. Someone's been taking extra rice rations.
Oooh, whoever it is, EAT THEM! Maybe Sally is still on the Islands, you know, Helping the Children! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
once again, i am leaving for down the shore now... good luck tapang, i will be back in a week... just sit me out for these upcoming challenges

see the last 6 days thread for the full explanation

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DAY 14

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Tic-Tac-Toe

Welcome Suwitik and Tapang to the 5th immunity challenge. Its been fourteen days here on these islands, Tapang still has 7 members, while Suwitik is down to 5. Before we begin the challenge, Tapang, you know the drill, hand me back the immunity idol please. So once again, immunity is up for grabs.

Today you will be playing the old fashioned game of tic-tac-toe. Remember 3 in a row wins the game and immunity. Since Tapang won the previous immunity, they get will go first. If the first game is tied or a "cat's game", tribe that Suwitik will go first in a new game...and if that game is tied, Tapang will go first in a third game, etc.

Any tribe member may pick for their team. If no tribe wins a game in 24 hours, a tiebreaker will be played.

T I C
T A C
T O E

To pick for your team, copy (quote) the board above, and change the color of the spot (letter) you want to chose to the color of your tribe.

Survivors Ready?

Begin....

·
Registered
27,900 Posts
how to play :confused: :confused:

what i need to post??

·
Banned
24,261 Posts
iLuVenuSerena said:
no you can post again
nice to know... but it is 3am out here. i am going to sleep! wahahaha. tired as hell of PM'n over 200 people that they don't have to holla at Suwitik anymore... :tape: :lol: :haha:

1 - 20 of 268 Posts