Tennis Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Dementieva autographing

A very grateful Dementieva signing autographs some 20 minutes after her match. I sat and watched for a few minutes....i think she intended to sign for every single person!

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Yeah........i do go tomorrow, but I figured mostly the finals would get covered enough. If not i will try to get some info on the doubles for you since your girls are still in!!!!!! nice

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
graf_fan_ said:
Benesova and Peschke warming up
and also after warmup preparing to begin match
and thirdly.....play begins
Thanks you so much? What's going o at 6-0 3-0 for they starts to play well?

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
graf_fan_ said:
Yeah........i do go tomorrow, but I figured mostly the finals would get covered enough. If not i will try to get some info on the doubles for you since your girls are still in!!!!!! nice
Thanks you so much for all reports and pics of the week :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Yikes.....don't hate me for this.......but i didn't stay for that match!

I was going to ........but my vacation from work also ends tomorrow and i have to work in the evening so i had to get some cat food!! sorry about that.....but at least they still are in the finals!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Thanks for the reports this week. It is appreciated.

·
Registered
9,625 Posts
graf_fan_ said:
A very grateful Dementieva signing autographs some 20 minutes after her match. I sat and watched for a few minutes....i think she intended to sign for every single person!
Thanks for the pics...Lena is such a nice person :angel: I wish i could get her autograph :sad:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,684 Posts
Experimentee said:
During the match Patty hid Conchitas lucky ball in her skirt and didnt give it back, and at the end she put her hand out to shake Conchi's hand but pulled it away at the last moment, and called her a 'disgusting bitch' :eek:
:eek: :tape:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,684 Posts
Thanks for your reports and nice words about Katarina, Elena D and the Conchi/Vivi v. Corina/Mary match

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
graf_fan_ said:
Yikes.....don't hate me for this.......but i didn't stay for that match!

I was going to ........but my vacation from work also ends tomorrow and i have to work in the evening so i had to get some cat food!! sorry about that.....but at least they still are in the finals!!!!!!!!
it's okay mate no prob i understand ;)

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
thanks so much for all your reports and pics Graf_fan they're great :yeah:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
graf_fan_ said:
:eek: Lena's hand and wrist must be sore after signing all those autographs!

Thanks very much for your reports and photos. :D

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
GRAF FAN!!!!!
IM IN THAT PICTURE OF DEMENTIEVA SIGNING AUTOS!!!
Im to the right of her in the back... you can only see my Red Sox hat :p
Thats so funny.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts