Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was way better then American Idol. I loved the energy. They are all great dancers. In their own words "they came to work"!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,314 Posts
LOL. Yeah, I saw it yesterday. I enjoyed it. I'm actually looking forward to it next week to see what's going to happen. But hey, I'm a sucker for all reality shows. I've been watching Real World since season one in NYC. ;)

I really like Debbie Allen.

Here's my intro:
My name is geoepee, I like to dance....
And I know that Venus is going to win in France...
Oh, "and I came to work!!!!!" LOL

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
I hope this is shown in the UK... :) I loved the TV series!! I used to watch the repeats all the time... :) And Debbie Allen is great!! You gotta pay in sweat or something, what did the Lydia Grant character say at the beginning? I can't believe I have forgotten such a thing!! :sad: ;)

·
Banned
149 Posts
What was it?on tv like a series :confused:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I saw it. It was only "ok" for me. Just like every other reality hit, they're going to water down this talent contest thing until we're stuck with voting for radio station interns or something.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
What up dawg... He man, dawg, what up?... Ya know man, dawg... I wasn't feelin' it.

*That's my best AI:2 Randy Jackson imitation*

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
I still cannot believe Irene Cara won an Oscar. At least Prince has some talent. Do not even get me started on Herbie Hancock. It must have been Neely's misguided votes that handed them Oscars.

In any event, a BEST ACTRESS OSCAR is loads better than some dumb song Oscar. None of them has their footprints and handsprints enshrined on gold-dusted cement at Graumann's either. So there!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I liked it because NBC did not have a bunch of filler and a zillion commercials. The audition process did not get drag out for 3 weeks, they show the entire process in 1 hour. The 1st group of six got to perform the same night. It's like NBC did a research on what it is that bugs me about FOX and improve it 10 times.

Fame is a reality show on talent like American Idols, but the major difference is in Fame you have to be a tripple threat- (singer, dancer, and personality). The 6 contestants get to sing and dance individually, and then all 6 do a song and dance together. The group song blows American Idol group performances out of the ball park in my opinion.

NBC- Wednesday nights at 8:00 PM!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
victory1 said:
The group song blows American Idol group performances out of the ball park in my opinion.
Well I agree with you there.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Debbie Allen is awesome. A real talent. To work with her would be a dream come true. One of the best choreographers in the business. I heard she really works your a$$ off..doesn't take any BS. You come to work, or you're outta there!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
OH MAN! I totally forgot and really wanted to see it. It is the first type of show that is similar to American Idol that I have been really interested to see. I will have to play catch up next week...

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Seles said:
You called him out huh? :D
You had to call attention to it huh? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts