·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start... My Sveta

has the following friends
Mervana Jugic Salkic
Alona Bondarenko
Helena Sukova :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: what on earth?????
John Dolan :p I think he is a friend with every WTA player. He has to...
Yves Allegro
Romina Oprandi
Nicolas Lapentti
Tennis Book - whoever is hiding under that name (Bud Collins???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:)

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so are you saying that these are not real accounts? so Sveta's acocunt on Facebook might be some closeted lesbian girl wasting away her time sulivating over Sveta by creating a false account?

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
so are you saying that these are not real accounts? so Sveta's acocunt on Facebook might be some closeted lesbian girl wasting away her time sulivating over Sveta by creating a false account?
You never know on the Internet these days.

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
I´m sure much tennis stars and players have a accounts on facebook, because I saw her/his profile (FRIENDS) and i think it isn´t fakes..Lot of players has as friends another tennis players

But i haven´t any tennis friend:shrug:(:sobbing:)

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
I know few players who got real Facebook. but they are not at the top yet, Idoubt any top players have a real facebook, anyway it's rather easy to guess if they are real or not lol

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah maybe that "explains" Sveta's friendship with Helena Sukova - nothing personal against Helena

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
You can have a celebrity Facebook account. I don't know how they certify that you are the actual celebrity and they're not like regular accounts because you can't just "friend" and all that stuff but I don't see why a tennis player might not have one of those.

But yeah, I'd suspect any "active" regular old myspace or facebook page is as phony as a $3 bill.

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
I don't see an reason to believe that all of the player accounts are fake. I'm sure tennis players are just like normal people and like things like Facebook. I've seen a lot of accounts of "unknown" tennis players, who are friends with other unknown tennis players, and I'm sure no one would bother creating fake accounts for these players! Sometimes some of them have famous players on their friend list, so I'm guessing these account of famous players must be real.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts