Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,821 Posts
lol!! yep lets fuck the American crowd!! what an orgy that would be! :devil: couldnt help but notice one or two fitties, sorry, *cough* hotties in the crowd! ;) Also spotted Kim Cattrell one night and Mrs Sampras is pretty cute.

hey, duz this fucking of Americans include any players or just the crowd? coz if i can f8$k a certain American player...im there!! :devil: :lick: :hearts: ;) :D :p

· Registered
3,821 Posts
tennis playa said:
K, this coming from a person who thinks fat and ugly jenifer capriati is hot.
:haha: :lol: ZERO POINTS FOR ORIGINALITY! you need to try a damn site harder than that to insult me mate! And how shallow you are to insult Jennifer's appearance..... some of us are lucky enough to appreciate true beauty, that which is reflected phisically having come from the person within

· Registered
3,821 Posts
lol! fabooz, youre telling me that subtlety is something Americans go for?! :eek: :tape: besides...i got the fact that most Americans love a true English rose goin in my favor! :D and im so considerate, i even spell words like 'favor' wrong just for you and i use words like elevator ;) so, u see, i could also do subtle ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.