Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM threads, GM itself and the Challengers subforum (specifying which ones since I rarely access the other subforums) are opening extremely slowly here. Sometimes it doesn't even open properly and keeps refreshing (this is happening right now writing this post). Only having this issue on tennisforum.com. Hope it's not only me.

·
Registered
81,288 Posts
Here also.

·
Registered
81,288 Posts
I use google chrome.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was bad for the last three days, but now there's no slowing down when opening GM/GM threads.

·
Registered
81,288 Posts
Yes, at the moment it is ok.

·
Administrator
1,927 Posts
Great let us know if you experience again. Also if you do please check the status bar on the bottom left side of the page. It would tell you what is holding on to the page.

thanks so much everybody :)

~ GP community support

·
Premium Member
169,787 Posts
I've been having a huge problem with posting on the board ever since the Sharapova announcement a couple days ago. I can't create a thread or respond to a thread in any way other than using "quick reply" . If i try to post using regular reply or quoting my iPad or computer just freezes up. :help:

Please advise, Thanks :wavey:

·
Administrator
1,927 Posts
I've been having a huge problem with posting on the board ever since the Sharapova announcement a couple days ago. I can't create a thread or respond to a thread in any way other than using "quick reply" . If i try to post using regular reply or quoting my iPad or computer just freezes up. :help:

Please advise, Thanks :wavey:
Give it another try. Think I cleared it up.

Kevin

·
Registered
10,174 Posts
I'm finding the forum much slower than usual.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Slow for me too on firefox

·
Registered
12,678 Posts
TF often goes through periods of being very slow for me but then it goes back to normal. Perhaps it's to do with the fluctuating volume of traffic to the site.

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
I'm also having problems with sudden slowing down and especially glitches where everything freezes for a second. Then it says that shockwave has crashed. Do you think that can be helped by automatically allowing plug-ins?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts