13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exhibition schedule :

:) week of November 17th : ??
:) week of November 24th : ??
:) week of December 1st : ??
:) week of December 8th : ??
:) week of December 15th : ??

If anyone of you would like to run an exhibition event please post it in this thread.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO :
1. Write :
Name of the event : .........................

2. Choose the week you want your exhibition to be played.
3. More than one person can run an exhibition .
4. Only one ehxibition per week. We will have 5 event => who post the proposition first get the event :p
5. If there are no volunters to run an exhibitions :rolleyes: we will have a break. ;)

6. The rules are up to you . It don`t have to be 100 points to send . Also you can make a group event if you want . You can post those infos now or later as you want, I will make a commitments thread for exhibitions when schedule will be completed.

:wavey:

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
I think we should do the COLLINS CUP, I know it probably wont be run in real life again this year, but still I think it would be fun

1> COLLINS CUP
2> DUBLIN, IRELAND (stc)
3>8th OF DECEMBER

Using normal FWTT points (not using bonus points from rankings though, the normal 100).

I will need at least 5 singles players from America, 5 singles players from Europe, and 2 doubles teams from America and 2 doubles teams from Europe. The more interest there is, then we may play more rounds. You may discuss points with fellow team compeitors if you wish.

Maggie Maleeva will only play if needed to make up numbers.

I will run the exhibition myself, if Im allowed.

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Name of the Event : "The Diamonds against Leukemia"

Week of 17th November

Tournament Director : Come-on-kim

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
48,967 Posts
Week of December 15th
Name of Event-Carling Bassett Cup
Location-Calgary,Canada
Points Format- 120 pts. for singles and doubles
Triple Knockout Event

U need to lose 3 matches before dropping out of the tournament. If you lose 1 match u drop to section B. If you lose 2 matches u drop to the Final Section. If you lose there you are OUT. The final 8 players remaining will play in the playoffs for the title!(thats for singles) Doubles is regular sudden death format.

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you :)
All 5 weeks looks to be taken now .

Commitments thread will be out in about 2-3 weeks, we have a lot of time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.