Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
OMG.. IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Gotta love a jelena comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know she can do it!

·
Registered
16,698 Posts
OMG, I'm getting more and more excited. :bounce: As a Dokic fan, the time between October and December/January is clearly the most interesting one. :lol:

·
Registered
844 Posts
As a Dokic fan, the time between October and December/January is clearly the most interesting one. :lol:
LOL this needs to change... she needs to make January through November the most interesting time. ;)

On a serious note, I wish she would stay somewhat fit when she's away from the game injured. These comebacks would be a lot easier if she didn't have to lose 20 kg in addition to getting her timing back.

·
Registered
648 Posts
she just need to work her body out and play some good tennis in the play off.... then we´ll see... Come on Jelena!!!♥

·
Registered
16,698 Posts
LOL this needs to change... she needs to make January through November the most interesting time. ;)
You're absolutely right! And I hope she doesn't disappear, even if the Australian summer isn't that successful. The most important part comes after that. The season is always long enough to get plenty of good results, not just in Australia.

On a serious note, I wish she would stay somewhat fit when she's away from the game injured. These comebacks would be a lot easier if she didn't have to lose 20 kg in addition to getting her timing back.
This x 1000. :yeah:

·
Registered
16,698 Posts
Jelena can't stop smiling in that video. :hearts: So couldn't I.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
She always says all the right things, it's a matter of backing them up now.
I think she usually backs them up too.. for a month.

It's about staying motivated this time and playing out her career. This wrist injury was horrible, yes, but all of her other 2-weeks-on-the-sidelines niggles don't warrant vanishing acts, nor do a couple of bad losses.

I want to believe, but we know her mentality. At this point I'm so excited to see her back and we know she's immensely talented, but she needs the right kind of people around her to keep her motivated.

·
Registered
16,698 Posts
I want to believe, but we know her mentality. At this point I'm so excited to see her back and we know she's immensely talented, but she needs the right kind of people around her to keep her motivated.
Maybe that's finally the case now with Alicia Molik and Todd Woodbridge.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Let's just hope TA at least gave her some fitness trainer for supervision and help, and she is not just 'working' by herself. :help:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts