Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Tuesday May 13th at 5.30 p.m. (CET, Paris/Berlin time), we're pleased to invite you to a live chat on Sanex Heroes with the 7th ranked american player Jennifer CAPRIATI from the Telecom Italia Masters in Roma.
Be sure to be there early on http://heroes.sanex.net/ to prepare your questions and ask them to your favorite player !


See you on the chat!


The Sanex Heroes Team.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
10,772 Posts
... Just in case any of you have been living on another planet the past week ;)

...or were hungover and surrounded by old people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,780 Posts
do u have to be a member on the sanex website to ask a question?????????? :confused:
if yes how do u do it????? :confused:
thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
602 Posts
I don't think you have to be member. At least last year anybody could enter chat room and send your question(s). Problem was - from all questions posted/sent web admin (who helped Jennifer with that chat) would select few, and than Jennifer will answer some questions, but many/most interesting questions left unattended. So don't keep to much hope, but maybe this time it will be better.

Hey Abby, do you have any questions ready? :wavey:

Eugene
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,780 Posts
erm not really :eek:
id ask her if she got my letter she'd prob remember if she read it cos i wrote her this really funny stupid poem-dont ask totally spur of the moment :eek:
id ask her......omg i REALLY dont no
id just make sure she knew how much i love her and support her :)
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
149 Posts
Can anybody tell me what Eastern time (US) is the chat? I hope it is during my lunch break at school because I can't miss the chance of asking her the question I'm sure she'll answer!!!
 

·
YOU'RE WELCOME!
Joined
·
6,880 Posts
pinguingirl said:
Can anybody tell me what Eastern time (US) is the chat? I hope it is during my lunch break at school because I can't miss the chance of asking her the question I'm sure she'll answer!!!
11.30am EST.
4.30pm for those in Britain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
602 Posts
You can always ask her last year question (which she answered) - "Did she learn some French for this year FO?" Two years ago she promised to learn some in her Winner speach, and last year she said that she did not have time, but Rena spoke some French after final :) May be that was reason?
I actually opened my French book (for idiots), and learned few things!

Mon nom est Eugene. Je suis grand ventilateur de Jennifer Capriati !
J'espère au speack aujourd'hui avec Jennifer pendant la causerie d'enchaînement, et pose sa question sur son Français.


Cheers,
Eugene
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,780 Posts
sorry to bust ur bubble eugene but ventilatuer means fan as in that thing that blows cold air on you to cool u down. :)
i think that fan id fanatique or sumthin :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
That was too cool!! She didn't answer any of my questions but that's ok. The Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 Weeks answer more than made up for that. Very funny!!! :D

No more Steven/mixed dubs though. :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
602 Posts
abbysulc said:
sorry to bust ur bubble eugene but ventilatuer means fan as in that thing that blows cold air on you to cool u down. :)
i think that fan id fanatique or sumthin :D
I like that, at least somebody is paying attention to my French :)
I know, I did it on purpose :) Sorry for such humor :)


I am totally upset after that chat. Not because of Jennifer, she did good job! I am upset because of my luck, for f***ing 5 years I never got any sign of what I do is recognized by Jennifer. And everything I tried just went through the sand. I feel blue ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,530 Posts
9 1/2 Weeks Synopsis: Stylish erotidrama follows obsessive sexual relationship between slinky yuppie, mysterious stranger. May disappoint drama-seekers with its semi-shallow story, but the heaping helpings of kinky sex will delight steamy erotica fans.
:D :D :D


{{{Hugs}}} Eugene :kiss:
We appreciate you, and I'm sure eventually you'll get a sign!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,303 Posts
goshka said:
I like that, at least somebody is paying attention to my French :)
I know, I did it on purpose :) Sorry for such humor :)


I am totally upset after that chat. Not because of Jennifer, she did good job! I am upset because of my luck, for f***ing 5 years I never got any sign of what I do is recognized by Jennifer. And everything I tried just went through the sand. I feel blue ...

i feel so sorry for you, eugene :sad: :sad: :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,303 Posts
Jen answered dörte's and my question!!!!!! :D but jen isn't going to play mixed with steven again :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,780 Posts
dont worry goshka we all love and appreciate you ;) :kiss:
keep up the good work and who knows maybe one day she will turn up to ur house and personally thankyou :p
io dont no how she will no where u live but hey it could happen :rolleyes: :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
cappy happy said:
That was too cool!! She didn't answer any of my questions but that's ok. The Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 Weeks answer more than made up for that. Very funny!!! :D

No more Steven/mixed dubs though. :sad:
hehe that was my question!! :bounce: ;)

Sorry Eugene :sad: Maybe next time :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Hey there,

Can anybody post a few more questions and answers for the few of us who were stuck in crappy meetings with their bosses????

Namely me!! :mad:

Thanks :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,414 Posts
cappy happy said:
That was too cool!! She didn't answer any of my questions but that's ok. The Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 Weeks answer more than made up for that. Very funny!!! :D

No more Steven/mixed dubs though. :sad:
good to hear she likes erotic movies with kinky sex! she'll have no aversion to starring in mine then! ;) :devil: :D
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top