Tennis Forum banner

Evie receives early nomiation as Ms. Bitch at Roland Garros

2K views 69 replies 42 participants last post by  Cybelle Darkholme 
#1 ·
Evie Dominikovic had the game to take a set from Venus Williams and the mouth to inflict even more damage. "I was happy I was playing Venus and not Serena," she said following a 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 loss in the second round of the French Open on Thursday.
=============
Well, and some are so ready to rip SERENA for her statements when this miserable sore loser sounds of in this manner.

I will be looking forward to a future encounter between VENUS and this loser. :)

#6 ·
?? I see nothing wrong with this comment. In fact I would be happy I'd be playing Venus too instead of Serena! Lol especially if it was on my birthday like Evie's was.

Reactions: Cybelle Darkholme
#7 ·
Well I think she is right, if I was to play a sister, I would rather have Venus and not Serena, as Serena is better.

#9 ·
I didn't like that comment, whether or not it's true. That was a fucked up thing to say. "Hey, I get to play Venus, so I have a chance" is basically what she said. But that's what 'competitors' say, right? I recognize the blatant irony and once again what's good for the geese is not good for the golden geese. ;)

#10 ·
You have to feel a little bad for the broad, she plays her little tail off, takes a set from Venus, and then loses anyway. Why bother?

It is like when a talented upstart sneaks her way into one of my productions. She thinks for a little while that she can steal the show from me, topple the old broad, steal her thunder, and she might have the talent to do it. Sooner or later, before opening night, I get wise to the little scheming bitch, and toss her out of my show before any of the public hears her. After all, the only hit that comes out of a Helen Lawson show is Helen Lawson, and that's me, baby, remember?

The chick ends up pissed and bitter, just like the little broad who lost to Venus today.

#11 ·
Didn't she get whacked pretty badly by Serena at Wimby last year? Maybe that's what she is referring to. This is improvement. But it's also a slight of Venus. Although she's probably correct.

And shouldn't she get bonus points for honesty? Like Serena admitting that she didn't know Mikaelian prior to yesterday. What happened to that thread by the way?

#12 ·
She made the comment...and in the process made a complete ass of herself. What did Evie prove on the court?.....she didn't come close to beating Venus who wasn't playing her best tennis. Apparently she thought she had a chance vs Venus because of her recent injury and lack of match play...LOL!!!!! This proves how pathetic and poor of a player Evie is. She should have kept her trap shut.

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat
#13 ·
Iconoclast, I deleted that thread because it got so blown out of proportion, and people were getting too serious and over nothing--misinterpreting the point of the thread.

Well, Evie has pulled a Hewitt. Saying something that should be kept in the head. I think most people would rather play Venus though. Duh!

#14 ·
TeeRexx said:
Evie Dominikovic had the game to take a set from Venus Williams and the mouth to inflict even more damage. "I was happy I was playing Venus and not Serena," she said following a 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 loss in the second round of the French Open on Thursday.
=============
Well, and some are so ready to rip SERENA for her statements when this miserable sore loser sounds of in this manner.

I will be looking forward to a future encounter between VENUS and this loser. :)
TeeRexx, this book might help.

Transforming Anger: The HeartMath Solution for Letting Go of Rage, Frustration, and Irritation
by Doc Childre, Deborah, Ph.D. Rozman, Matthew, Ph.D. McKay
Available in Paperback
Only $8.76 at Amazon.com :D CLICK HERE!

#15 ·
Mrs_Guga said:
Iconoclast, I deleted that thread because it got so blown out of proportion, and people were getting too serious and over nothing--misinterpreting the point of the thread.
Yes, it turned into a hupersensitivity conference quite quickly. Probably best to put the thread out of its misery then. But I'm glad you didn't delete it because you felt it was inappropriate to have started it. Because it wasn't. Not the least bit. In fact, it was probably one of the most harmless threads posted all day.

#18 ·
TeeRexx said:
MR - I know that you are gay and like stalking me, but it just ain't gonna happen, kid. :p
Is that because you "stand by your man" and are doing so at the moment? LOL.

TeeRexx =

#20 ·
TeeRexx said:
"Houston, I have a stalker." :)
MR - Beat it kid. This crush of yours has got to end. :eek: :p
The only crushing going on is my wit versus yours. Ouch. LOL.

Set me up again. :D

Reactions: Philbo
#21 ·
Iconoclast said:
Yes, it turned into a hupersensitivity conference quite quickly. Probably best to put the thread out of its misery then. But I'm glad you didn't delete it because you felt it was inappropriate to have started it. Because it wasn't. Not the least bit. In fact, it was probably one of the most harmless threads posted all day.
Thank you so much. I needed to hear that.

#22 ·
Helen Lawson said:
You have to feel a little bad for the broad, she plays her little tail off, takes a set from Venus, and then loses anyway. Why bother?

It is like when a talented upstart sneaks her way into one of my productions. She thinks for a little while that she can steal the show from me, topple the old broad, steal her thunder, and she might have the talent to do it. Sooner or later, before opening night, I get wise to the little scheming bitch, and toss her out of my show before any of the public hears her. After all, the only hit that comes out of a Helen Lawson show is Helen Lawson, and that's me, baby, remember?

The chick ends up pissed and bitter, just like the little broad who lost to Venus today.

You are so full of yourself. Damn! I'd like to think you have tongue firmly planted in cheek, but somehow I doubt that.

What was the context in which Evie made the statement?

#23 ·
I said this earlier- I think the players are all thinking they have a shot at Venus these days (Dokic's comment earlier) and that translates to seeing her rather than Serena. I don't think it was a bitchy statement and i don't have the full context of the question it was asked in but imo, whats the point in saying that when you didn't even win the match..perhaps they asked her something about facing a Williams and thats how she responed...I've heard bitchier...lets hope Vee hears these comments and become more inspired.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.