Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
exciting to see evie at a non australian wta event :D
she is in main draw and has drawn a qualifier, which could be ting li, vorobieva, minella, rodionova, hisamatsu, gajdosova, poutchek or amanmurodova.
evie is also playing doubles with bratchikova, they play 4th seeds tanasugarn/kirilenko first rd :sad:
good luck evie!!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the qualifiers have been placed and evie will play shiho hisamantsu, who i dont know a whole lot about ;)
go evie keep this title in australia!

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
win !!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
evie won 6-0, 6-3 :eek: :yeah: next up is obziler, very winnable match

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Yah !!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
evie lost 3 and 2 what a fucking joke

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and lost doubs 3-6, 7-5, 7-5 :mad:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
at least she won a round ???

·
Registered
612 Posts
ozfan44 said:
Evie :rolleyes: :fiery:

You had better come back and flog everyone at Bendigo so you can build your confidence back up!
Actually I think Evie's confidence is pretty good at the moment. She's only lost 2 1r matches in the last 6 months and has made 6 finals in that time! So she lost to Obziler... never mind, she'll be back and she'll have a good year.:yeah:

·
Registered
16,219 Posts
yer i guess and she was pretty convincing in her r1 win i just hoped she would do better vs obziler and the score isnt that flash seeing as though she was 3-1 up in the first set and then only 1 of the next 12 games!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its not the result thats bad its the score! 3 and 2 vs obziler isnt too flash! hopefully it was just a bad day at the office for evie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.