Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just seen a picture of her and she is so pretty!

She has lovely brown hair and beautiful skin! she is really pretty!

just to let you all know, she is so pretty!!

:wavey: girl!
 

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
186,275 Posts
Kisha said:
I have just seen a picture of her and she is so pretty!

She has lovely brown hair and beautiful skin! she is really pretty!

just to let you all know, she is so pretty!!

:wavey: girl!
(Barrie Standing with hands on hip, tapping foot!)" Oh, and I'm Not?? :wavey:
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
10,772 Posts
... is this some kind of photo swapping service that's bypassed me ...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Barrie - you would be chasing evey if you say her!

VBN - i was talking to Evey on MSN and she showed me her pic when i asked her! she is really pretty!
 

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
186,275 Posts
veryborednow said:
... is this some kind of photo swapping service that's bypassed me ...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nahhhhh..... The only thing we swap around here is bodily fluids!;)
 

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
186,275 Posts
Kisha said:
Barrie - you would be chasing evey if you say her!

VBN - i was talking to Evey on MSN and she showed me her pic when i asked her! she is really pretty!

I chase everyone! :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
16,998 Posts
Hey BarrieBoop:wavey: How ya doing?:rolleyes: *cough*monkey*cough*:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol,i know you do! but do you get everyone?;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
16,998 Posts
Hey Kisha.:wavey: Wanna go out?:eek: :kiss: :hearts: :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol Jordan!! do you mean out with the garbage? lol!:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Kisha said:
I have just seen a picture of her and she is so pretty!

She has lovely brown hair and beautiful skin! she is really pretty!

just to let you all know, she is so pretty!!

:wavey: girl!
aaw Kisha :wavey: ur making me blush


thanks :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats cool! Evey!!:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
16,998 Posts
:sad: Dont say that!Your not garbage!:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks Jordan!! lol!:) :kiss: :wavey:
 

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
186,275 Posts
Barrie Lusting For Evey! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top