Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eat your sour grapes, sweeties! ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :hearts: :drool: :wavey: ;)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Oh my gosh, It really really shits me when people do this! Kim lost yeah at least she got there and justine won but dont say crap likethis because there are someposters who just coem on the borad to cheer for there fave and find out tennis info and im of them and stuff this hurts! :sad:

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Uh, our Kim is never a sour grape, leat of all today, so why would we be? Congrats Juju and better luck next time Kim, you angel. Only good words for Justine, as always.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe sorry Kim fans...I'm speaking to the Serena fans who developed Kim-Bandwagon-itis suddenly after Serena lost and were cheering for Kim to beat the "cheater" :rolleyes:

Apologies to all Kim fans :angel:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
I think I thought Kim would win because at her best she is a bit more consistent, a bit stronger defender and a bit more dominating. Apart from about 6 points today she wasn't. If she had been playing well at 4-4 in the 2nd or any of her 0-40 points we could have had a classic match.
Doesn't mean I am not delighted for Justine though. She was a great player and always plays beautiful, imaginative, tennis - now she is a tough great player with her first GS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts