Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Kristi HeRe!*

volleyballchic13 said:
hey kristi come on in here..this is the best way to get to know everyone!
Yo HomEy! I'm here! Hi EveRyoNe! * what's up *

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha....:p that is what i'm here for..i'll use my popularity on wtaworld. to attract people lol *wonders what popularity i'm talking about*

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
Hi Kristi :wavey:
Tell us how old you are, where you're from........

My name's joe. I'm the board whore (according to some ppl here), so look out for me! *muhahahahahaha* :devil:

Mandy, i'm very disappointed in you *shakes head* first you say you love me, then you turn right around and say you're in love with Josh *shakes head again*

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Satan said:

My name's joe. I'm the board whore (according to some ppl here), so look out for me! *muhahahahahaha* :devil:

Mandy, i'm very disappointed in you *shakes head* first you say you love me, then you turn right around and say you're in love with Josh *shakes head again*
well..she is same age as me and she is from the same town as me..that is how i know her

according to which people

um...*looks around* i don't know...it was just something about his forehead..and those eyes..what color are your eyes???? and i still love you more than any one else here :);)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:wavey:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
hi Kristi..! :wavey:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Exodus said:

*slap* stop changing ur name :(

:p

welcome kristi:wavey:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi everyone!! like amanda said to anwser your question i am her age and i am from her town!! we're old buddies!

Reactions: GBFH

·
Registered
67 Posts
(she's a loser though)
don't tell her!! haha......nah! i love my girl mandy!
BuT I'M nOt A LeZZiE!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
kristi2543 said:
(she's a loser though)
don't tell her!! haha......nah! i love my girl mandy!
BuT I'M nOt A LeZZiE!
why? is she a lezzie? *hadn't noticed* :eek:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,230 Posts
kristi2543 said:
Yo HomEy! I'm here! Hi EveRyoNe! * what's up *
:wavey: :kiss: :hearts: Hi Kristi! How are you? Is that you over there looking so fine in that string bikini? Mmmmmmm..... :drool:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts