Tennis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am so bored, I want to know if pro tennis players have crap beat up looking feet, eg, like professional dancers often do.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bionic71 said:
pro tennis players often have nasty looking feet....especially after the HC season. The sock marks are always sexy as well!!!!
I agree, saw a pic of Lleyton Hewitt getting treatment on his foot courtside - YUK!!! - such a turn off. If I was Kim I'd be insisting that the socks stay ON at all times.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
a bit silly but I'll reply anyway...

I've seen Serena's feet twice... that infamous injury timeout in AO and when she did that spread with Venus and Oracene in the May issue of Ebony. #1 was pretty bad because she had that enormous, ugly, painful looking blister and really old nail polish on her toes. #2 her feet looked really nice. french pedicure, I believe.

I suppose they have feet that looks like everyone else's... I guess they are human, no matter how much we may worship them. :)

·
Registered
24,522 Posts
i've seen serena's and steffi's and they were both really really disgusting... then again serena had that giant blister and steffi's feet looked gross in a magazine spread... jenn has nice feet, surprisingly... theres a photo on this board that i've seen of her feet.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
Haven't seen any but their sock tan is probably even worse than mine which is not a pretty sight. Don't think they would be beat up though, professional athletes know how to take care of their feet.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
the ONLY time i can stand feet is right out of the shower. otherwise, they just seem so nasty to me.

but anna's got nice feet.

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Venus and Steffi's. Venus in a video, and magazine spread....not nice, Steffi's are a bit disfigured too.

Serena..although she's not my fav. feet look fine in that Wimbledon ball pic.

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
FrankWo said:
There are some very good websites online for all who like this photo-theme featuring tennis-players also ...
... with greetings, FrankWo.

Aren't you the one who provided the website links for hirsute women? Very resourceful aren't we?!?!? :eek:

·
Registered
427 Posts
@Mrs. Peel
While searching for every kind of) A. Coetzer-photos I was also on this kind of websites ..., ... and I have found, what I was looking for ...
(Whitout searching also in this way, I could not have 1500 photos of her meanwile.)
... so I remember it for similar questions (to help otherones)...
... with greetings, Frank

·
Registered
731 Posts
Martina H's feet always looked fine, when she received treatment on court and they showed a close up or in the pics just after her surgery receiving physio. In general though athletes have horrible looking feet cos of all the battering, I guess it's down to genetics too.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Jenny's feet are cute :hearts: a little bit lighter than the rest of her but the sock marks are not stupidly visible. and her toes were painted too....oh how i would love to kiss them! :kiss: :bowdown:

i think u can see them in this pic....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Jennifer looks amazing in that picture! :drool:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Saw Mary's at this year's Aussie Open - they looked supremely and lovingly cared for like she goes to the manicurist or does them herself everyday. What else would you expect from Mary?! :worship:

Jen has nice feet though - like the colourful array of varnishes she goes for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.