Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up this morning and realised that I had sent an email last night telling this chick that I'm in love with how I felt (which i've never done before to anybody).
On it's own this wouldn't be so bad except that I was with her the other night and she pretty much blanked me the next day, I of course turned to drink and hash to help forget about her but my mates convinced me that sending her a lenghty email was the way to go.

I am lucky that my antics in the past have left me with very little shame.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
It can't be that bad. If she felt the same way it could have been a good move. But judging by her reaction she probably didn't...

·
The Smiling Assassin, Administrator
4,790 Posts
oh yeah, I did, twice I think and it wasnt pretty...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it's no fun staying on the fence, but playing the game will of course lead to great rewards and great regret, in short a far more interesting life. :p

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Yes, the email which confirmed the purchase of dutch whelks to the value of £36,000.

And also the email I sent which confirmed I was selling my rights to everything in life to a wealthy heartless drug baron in the Dominican Republic for £36,000

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
Yes, very much... One time there was this E-mail and I got error screen before I tried to send it!! (Fate?) But no, I had to send the thing, with my 'wisdom'... :rolleyes: I am so stupid sometimes!! But I think I'm better now... *hoping so* :)

I'm sorry to hear your story Scott...

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
no mostly I don't send them. I always scared of saying something stupid and then I avoid it. people must think I am a bitch :eek:

that said one time I got an email about steffi and I was so stupid to go in a discussion with that person (it was an hater). that was dumb :eek:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
not that I sent the mail, just the way I put things ;)

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
i was emailing this friend about this "other friend". i was making fun of this "other friend", narrating how bad his party was. i was so caught up with all the story telling that i sent it to the "other friend". he immediately emailed me back and told me i made a wrong send.......i've never been invited to his parties since then!

·
Registered
86 Posts
yes. it was last yr
i got a nice email from the girl i love but i was angry at her bcoz she did not love me as i want so i reply a very bad one calling her lot of names.i think i hurt her very much.:(

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
i've never regretted an email. even the really scathing ones. because they were honest reactions and thoughts. if it offended...tough shit. if it was a scathing email it was written for a reason...that's how i see it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Scott Storm said:
I woke up this morning and realised that I had sent an email last night telling this chick that I'm in love with how I felt (which i've never done before to anybody).
On it's own this wouldn't be so bad except that I was with her the other night and she pretty much blanked me the next day, I of course turned to drink and hash to help forget about her but my mates convinced me that sending her a lenghty email was the way to go.

I am lucky that my antics in the past have left me with very little shame.
Far more often that I'd care to recollect. But more often than not it end up OK.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
after further reflection there was one email that i was very close to regretting having sent (not quite, but close). it was an email to a boyfriend. other than that...no, no regrets.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
I accidentley sent one to my BIG BOSS emi making fun of him, how much did that suck? Thankfully the wording of the email was so ambigious I was able to get my way out of it thankfully, or I would have been out of a job! Definitley have to be careful when your letting the emails fly, thats for sure!

·
Registered
24,486 Posts
Oh loads! I do this all the time I think!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts