Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year's novelty in Eurosport's coverage of Roland Garros is a live 15 minutes show every evening at 20.30 with Mats Wilander doing commentary of the most important matches of the day.

What do you think of the show? Do you like it?

Personally I like it, I usually find Mats' commentaries quite right and also the host is quite nice and talkative and does a good job (even though probably she doesn't know a lot about tennis). And reports from the Roland Garros venue are sometimes funny.
I also think the show is too short, it should be longer, they should talk about more players and matches. I also like the 1-hour "rendez-vous" highlights of the journey at 23.00 so I think it would be a good idea to make and hybrid of both for next year (with all the summary of matches but also, commentary, interviews and funny reports)

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
This year's novelty in Eurosport's coverage of Roland Garros is a live 15 minutes show every evening at 20.30 with Mats Wilander doing commentary of the most important matches of the day.

What do you think of the show? Do you like it?

Personally I like it, I usually find Mats' commentaries quite right and also the host is quite nice and talkative and does a good job (even though probably she doesn't know a lot about tennis). And reports from the Roland Garros venue are sometimes funny.
I also think the show is too short, it should be longer, they should talk about more players and matches. I also like the 1-hour "rendez-vous" highlights of the journey at 23.00 so I think it would be a good idea to make and hybrid of both for next year (with all the summary of matches but also, commentary, interviews and funny reports)
Well put. :lol: But she tries as hard as she can. :yeah: ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts