Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted before....

Today at 16:30 (17:30 CET), Eurosport will be showing a highlight show of the 1992 RG Final: Seles v Graf

On Thursday at the same time, they will also be showing Graf v Hingis 1999 Final

:bounce:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Sorry if this has been posted before....

Today at 16:30 (17:30 CET), Eurosport will be showing a highlight show of the 1992 RG Final: Seles v Graf

On Thursday at the same time, they will also be showing Graf v Hingis 1999 Final

Thanks for the info, good idea from Eurosport! :bounce:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah I thought it was a good idea from them as well!
If anyone is interested,
Wednesday they will show highlights from 1991 final Courier v Agassi
and Friday 1999 final Agassi v Medvedev as well.

·
Registered
15,106 Posts
1992 final :hearts:

I remember the 1999 final SO vividly. Me, my brother, my dad and my uncle and aunt (who are German) watched it from start to finsih, we all got so involved and were all rooting for Steffi so badly :lol: It's probably the only match where I reeeeally wanted Steffi to win. I'll NEVER forget that match.

·
Registered
860 Posts
thanx...I saw the 1 hour legends and record to DVD:rolleyes: ..Tomorrow i will se it too,. courier vs agassi,:drool:

·
Registered
15,051 Posts
I remember the 1999 final like it was yesterday. I'll have to try and remember to watch it on Thursday

·
26,933 Posts
Unfortunately these are the same old clips they've been showing for the past few years. :yawn:
Some "new" ones would be in order.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Unfortunately these are the same old clips they've been showing for the past few years. :yawn:
i missed them last year :p

the graf/seles match was awsome, should have been 6-3 monica in the final set though, tsk tsk monica, almost choked that away ;)

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
i missed them last year :p

the graf/seles match was awsome, should have been 6-3 monica in the final set though, tsk tsk monica, almost choked that away ;)

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
:hearts: Never get tired of seeing the 1992 final. Was a superb match.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts