Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1628 Posts

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts
Wow we were indeed so ready for a Forum from 3 threads in the Canadian section to a Forum with 9 threads in it on the opening day :)

Reactions: Darutt

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Thank you DollyRose for your persistence in finding a home for Genie. I'm glad we have a forum now to chat about Genie even more.:)

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts
Thank you DollyRose for your persistence in finding a home for Genie. I'm glad we have a forum now to chat about Genie even more.:)
AWWWW thanks so much :) When I first joined here and found out that Genie didn't have a Forum that became my #1 Goal here to get Genie a Forum! And I wasn't giving up until she got one!

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts
Thanks DollyRose, this is superb !! A forum for Genie and at a great time just before the 2014 season starts
Thank you :) But it makes me want the 2014 season to get here even faster! Genie has a great group of fans so it is very nice that we have a place where we can all be together! And the way everyone just started working on her forum was amazing to me! It all came together in just one day! It was like "magic", but I guess since we have a "Genie In A Bottle" "magic" can be expected ;)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
What a nice surprise! But definitely deserved, and needed...I'm expecting to see many more forum visitors in 2014, as Genie shows us if she can continue to build on her success, and solidify her ranking. Who knows what other threads might be needed? :D

I also am eagerly awaiting the start of the new season. A nice test for her in Hopman against top competition with less at stake...some easy-ish points available for the taking in January, especially if she hangs onto #32...and nothing too difficult for her to defend until the latter part of the year. It's gonna be fun! :)

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
What a nice surprise! But definitely deserved, and needed...I'm expecting to see many more forum visitors in 2014, as Genie shows us if she can continue to build on her success, and solidify her ranking. Who knows what other threads might be needed? :D

I also am eagerly awaiting the start of the new season. A nice test for her in Hopman against top competition with less at stake...some easy-ish points available for the taking in January, especially if she hangs onto #32...and nothing too difficult for her to defend until the latter part of the year. It's gonna be fun! :)
Agreed since 2014 will be Genie's break out year! Ok maybe 2013 was it, but I am pretty sure Genie is going to pick up her maiden title in 2014. We'll be here for Genie's triumphs and her not so good moments. I'm just glad Genie has her own sub forum now.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thank you :) But it makes me want the 2014 season to get here even faster! Genie has a great group of fans so it is very nice that we have a place where we can all be together! And the way everyone just started working on her forum was amazing to me! It all came together in just one day! It was like "magic", but I guess since we have a "Genie In A Bottle" "magic" can be expected ;)
Agreed I cant wait either.....2014 will be the year Genie claims her first title and we can all say "we were there/supported her" when she does it !!!!

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts
Agreed I cant wait either.....2014 will be the year Genie claims her first title and we can all say "we were there/supported her" when she does it !!!!
I sincerely hope so :) I hope in 2014 Genie's opponents will wish she actually was in "a bottle" :lol: :p

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts
I just had to find and buy the CD with "Genie In A Bottle" on it! And I did, but I was shocked at how old the song was! Genie was just a little girl when that first came out! She must have heard it much later like on a Greatest Hits CD maybe?

·
Registered
16,251 Posts
I'll record The social on CTV at 1pm and upload to Youtube
But it don't have the Channel E! Canada which is for subscribers of Bell TV, Sasktel, Telus Optik TV and Bell Aliant TV). It will probably be a re-run of The Social.

EDIT: Yes it will be a re-run on E! HD so all is good
I am recording it as well:)

1 - 20 of 1628 Posts