Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i would like to start a game called ETPA(Easy Tennis Players Association) it is basically for the people who have players they like in the 100's 200's and i do so i was gonna start a game for those typr of people(and players) i dont mind if you make Jenny,Martina,Serena,Venus,or anyone else im just trying to target the lower players in this game so please help support me im thinking 8 players to start so please :worship: ,please :worship: ,please :worship: join! thank you :)

1.Elena Tartarkova :)
2.Marion Bartoli :)
3.Amanda Janes :)
4.Sam Stosur :)

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
I will join as Elena Tatarkova :hearts:

If you could tell us the rules so we could ask quetsions before the game starts, that would be nice ;)

·
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and also if you join send in there FULL NAME, COUNTRY, AND REAL WTA TOUR RANKING for the 1st tourney. i will then have real rankings after tourney

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Elena Tatarkova (UKR) - 181

Thanx MartyFan :wavey: :)

·
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was a ball kid for elena in memphis i know what she is ranked i just want others to do it

·
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
im thinking of a roll of a dice every game and the highest roll gets a point and thats how i do the games,if you dont like that way (anyone) just tell me and i'll try toc get a new way!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Marion Bartoli - #56 ranked

How does the game work?

·
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am planning to go into further detail has in tournaments,scheduele,and rankings when we get the forum which hopefully wont be long! but ill answer your question smart but what do you mean by how does it work?

·
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok that is 4 and azza i have never played your games so sorry and thanks for joining!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
MartyFan said:
i am planning to go into further detail has in tournaments,scheduele,and rankings when we get the forum which hopefully wont be long! but ill answer your question smart but what do you mean by how does it work?
I mean how does the game work?

·
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
go to the forum read about it, it isa right before wtaworld big brother

1 - 16 of 16 Posts