Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT'S OFFICIAL...VENUS & MARY TO JOIN FORCES

It's official allright. In a daring plan hatched yesterday afternoon, Venus Williams and Mary Pierce held talks with their respective managers over the possibility of a partnership between two of the tours most engaging players.

Emerging three hours later from their successful meeting, Venus and Mary scheduled an urgent press conference to inform the public of one thing - they are teaming together :eek: .

The media sat frozen in their chairs, unable to comprehend the possibility of this combination - power, style, grace, ahtletisicm, did I mention power? ;) - while photographers scrurried around for a posi to get the all-important front page photo.

Mary told the press why she had decided to split with Nathalie Tauziat, whom she has only been with for 3 weeks after splitting with long time friend, Gabriela Sabatini.

"Next week sees the change of ETA points. It didn't feel right playing with Tauziat, the connection wasn't there. I spoke to Venus for a few minutes over the phone before our meeting and allready felt comfortable with her, we are confident that we can become number 1 and 2 in doubles by the end of 2002," she said.

"I don't despise, hate or envy Nathalie, I have good feelings for her and I hope we can part on civilised terms, it just didn't feel right, what more can I say?" Pierce said.

Venus was also as excited and filled with anticipation of the possibility of two of the tours most exciting players teaming together for 2002 and hopefully beyond.

"This has been a long time coming, yeah. We both have similar games, we both like power, so, hopefully, our names should be up there on the winners list soon," Venus said with a rye smile.

Asked when they intend to commence their partnership, Venus was quick to reply.

"Next week in Dubai for sure," she said. "We are flying out tonight and will begin practicing tomorrow morning on centre court," Williams told the press.

Venus and Mary also took time during their press conference to thank the founder, manager, complaints officer and secretariat of the ETA, Mr Tennisace, for all of his continued hard input to ensure the tour remains on the road :kiss: .

Venus & Mary...havin' some fun on tour...

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*spank*

:p :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,196 Posts
fuck u

I'm glad my best friend Lisa Raymond isn't a backstabber like you! You're gonna get your ass kicked just like Davenport and I used to do to you and Sabatini.

You won't stand a chance you fuckhead.

If you care:
Pierce used a 40-60-0 point configuration when she beat Goolagong last week.

If you want to know her points, just lemme know.:wavey:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is really low of you Arantxa#1 Fan.

First of all, Sabatini and I ended the year ranked number one, you didn't, we won the sanex champs, you didn't we won two other titles, you didn't. We have still remained friends, you and Davenport haven't.

Also, it was a 31-70-0 config I used you dumb ass so if your gonna have a crack at ETA's # 2 player, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

I wanted to part on good terms, but you make it difficult. I am dissapointed in you but still wish you the best, until you come up against Venus and I, you won't stand a chance baby ;) :p

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Ok, was there any need for tha Arantxa's #1 Fan???

And you two just gave away Goolagong's points away, if she uses the same every week!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,196 Posts
Whatever....

Lindsay and I havent really talked...but we don't have bad feelings towards each other.

Doesn't matrter that you won more.....At least I'm not a backstabbing liar!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts