Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
181,942 Posts
:spit:

did someone tell her that if she tanked the last 2 sets that she'd get a place in r2 :tape:

yesterday got battered by Bovina's groundies
today the ball kept bouncing back of the Wall

:haha:

Reactions: Nicolas

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Wow... did something suddenly happen? Not because Michelle lost, but turning from winning first set to being bageled in the next two sounds strange.
Congrats Shahar :yeah:
Hope Michelle the Loud Burrito kid is okay :hug:

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
:rolls: :bigclap: 2 more bagels :bigclap:

Michelle :weirdo:

·
Registered
15,781 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,470 Posts
Three bagels in just two days for Michelle. Impressive, you don't see that kind of bagel production very often.

If this tennis thing doesn't work out for Michelle I'm sure she could always go to New York and get a job with H&H Bagels. They make delicious bagels there and I'm certain Michelle would fit right in. ;)

·
-
26,864 Posts
oh lord :lol: :eek:

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
Three bagels in just two days for Michelle. Impressive, you don't see that kind of bagel production very often.

If this tennis thing doesn't work out for Michelle I'm sure she could always go to New York and get a job with H&H Bagels. They make delicious bagels there and I'm certain Michelle would fit right in. ;)

·
Let's have a kiki!
102,623 Posts

:haha::haha::haha:
That made my day:drool::yeah:
:spit:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
so much for the future GOAT de Brito...

overrated ball-basher

1 - 20 of 57 Posts