3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great run, great GRETA! :worship:

her first wta-semifinal!
keep going!! :bounce:

·
Registered
39,697 Posts
Great Granaten Greta wins 6-2 6-2, that's just unbeliavable. First career SF with about 28 years!! :woohoo: :bounce: :aparty:

I'm so happy right now. :D

·
Premium Member
182,035 Posts
Sofia :eek: :sad: :(
Sofia had to beat Piedade who couldnt beat herself
and a sick Olga.

hope Sofia can find her form again quick.

·
Registered
13,897 Posts
Sofia is the most ridiculous player on tour.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Not unbelievable if you watched them this week. :p
unbelievable that she fought and came back from such a bad injury last year, played herself into great shape and form and now reaches her first Tour-semifinal at the age of 28
that's just great :)

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
her self-esteem is impressive. it's not that easy to play in a second career-qf, win the first set that fast and keep going that way.

·
Registered
13,897 Posts
that's not fair.
What's not fair?! Her entire career is a cycle of making the later rounds of WTA tournaments and then losing to players ranked in the 500's.

·
Registered
26,890 Posts
What's not fair?! Her entire career is a cycle of making the later rounds of WTA tournaments and then losing to players ranked in the 500's.

give her some praise, her worst surface here and she made a quarter final.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i guess it's not fair to call that "phenomenon" most ridiculous. i can tell you a huge number of players whose careers are/were the same cycle. clay is not her favourite surface - a qf here is a good result imo.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
unbelievable that she fought and came back from such a bad injury last year, played herself into great shape and form and now reaches her first Tour-semifinal at the age of 28
that's just great :)
That's very true. ;)

What I mean is that the way she's playing now, few girls can stop her. At least on clay.

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
:eek: Congrats!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts