Registered
9,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anna-Lena in semi-final :yeah:

but Sabine :sad:, hopefully nothing serious

·
Registered
450 Posts
i'm sorry for sabine... hopefully she'll be ready for roland garros. with a bit luck she's a seed! ;)

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,140 Posts
maybe Sabine wants to play Madrid... Definitely someone to watch out for at RG...

·
Registered
13,528 Posts
glad that groenefeld is in a semi-final but its a shame sabine had to retire

i guess sabine wont play madrid qualies then?

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Sabine could just be a little fatigued from her breakthrough and I certainly hope that's it.

I'm so happy though, ALG back in a tour semifinal. Win the title! :D

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
Sabine :hug:

good points for ALG :D :yeah:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
from stats, Sabine also had difficulty holding serve yesterday. hope nothing too serious about the injury.

Grönefeld making semifinal, good result for her.

·
Registered
9,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don´t think that she retire, because of Madrid. There must be sth. more serious... Why should she play qualifying in Madrid, when she is able to reach semi-final in Estoril normally? This makes totally no sense

·
Admin
66,605 Posts
I don´t think that she retire, because of Madrid. There must be sth. more serious...
well, we don´t know it now...maybe it was just sth. wrong with her stomach or sth. like that, in this case she could play Madrid, but we´ll know that soon...

·
Registered
9,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, we don´t know it now...maybe it was just sth. wrong with her stomach or sth. like that, in this case she could play Madrid, but we´ll know that soon...
If there is something like that she should not play Madrid. She should take a break for one week...

·
Registered
9,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I´ve read that Sabine had problems with her right shoulder :sad:

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
Oh no Sabine! :sad: Maybe she is being extra precautious knowing that she has a few big tournaments coming up. I'm sad for Sabine, but really happy for Anna-Lena! I hope she makes the final. :D

·
Premium Member
181,958 Posts
Sabine :( :bigcry:

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
:sad: :sad: :sad: I knew sth was wrong since she didn't hold her serve at all :( :sad: Please be fit for RG Sabine :awww:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts