Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worship:
82% service points won :) Michelle will regret refusing her MD WC :)

·
Registered
47,719 Posts
Estoril Q1: Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) d. Ana Jovanovic (SRB) 62 61

Dulgheru continues her amazing form at the WTA level, now 14-1 in her last three tournaments.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,502 Posts
Re: Estoril Q1: Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) d. Ana Jovanovic (SRB) 62 61

Excellent scoreline. Well done Alex. :yeah:

I am looking forward to seeing a similar scoreline in Alex's next match too. :dance:

·
Registered
8,163 Posts
Alex is in great form :inlove: A tough draw for de Brito.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Well, I went today to Estoril Open and saw almost all this match...

What can I say about Dulgheru? Just AMAZING!!! I saw a little bit of almost all the matches of today and, for me, Dulgheru is one of the most complete of all (that also includes Yakimova and Soler-Espinosa)... She defends well, waits well until the exact moment to attack, good collocation of the ball, good serve... She left me :eek: :eek: :eek: for sawing a player in qualy playing such good...

Jovanovic didn't play really bad to only win 3 matches... In fact, there was some good points from Jovanovic... But Dulgheru didn't let Jovanovic do a better score...

In conclusion, 3 things:
1 - Dulgheru has a new fan (me :D)
2 - this girl has a HUGE future
3 - Michelle (that also played very well today :)) vs. Dulgheru will be a REALLY good match and I will saw it :)

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Looking at her results in these past few tournaments, it's kind of amazing that this girl hasn't broken into the Top 200 yet. Oh well, she should be there pretty soon I guess :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts