Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats Ladys!!:cool:

This is ABIs 4th WTA Tour Doubles Title and RKJs 2nd WTA Tour Doubles Title:bounce:. This is also their 1st WTA Title together after winning 5 ITF titles together over the past year.:bounce:

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
No Tavares again??? Maybe a crise:speakles:

Congrats Abi and Racquel:woohoo:
Katalin:awww::hug:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Congrats :)

Good week for Sharon, Estoril was a smart choice ;)

·
Registered
35,852 Posts
Raquel/Abigail :D

Pretty amazing week for Marosi and Fichman though. Sharon had never won a WTA match prior to Estoril, while Marosi won her first WTA doubles match in 5+ years and reached her first WTA final after turning pro 14 years ago :eek:

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
Well done Abigail and Raquel :banana:

Nice to see them consolidate some of their great results with a title.

Sharon/Katalin :hug: Can't believe Katalin has been on tour so long and this is just her first final, shows you should never give up :yeah:

·
Registered
33,108 Posts
:woohoo: Kopears :yeah:. That's great that they won, hopefully they will win more :cool:.

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
What a great week for Sharon, she must be really proud! she needs to build on that to keep improving, can't wait to see what she'll do in the next weeks :D

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,486 Posts
Big credit to Raquel and Abigail who a day ago were down a set and 5-0 only to rally back and win in 3 sets to reach the final. Although I was rooting for both Pelletier/Coin, and Fichman/Marosi to win, I am very fond of Kops-Jones and Spears so I'm definitely very pleased to see their continued success together :)

Sharon/Katalin :hug: Very impressive tournament! Sharon is a very talented doubles player, so I am excited to see her have this kind of result :) Hopefully the first of many finals she will be competing in :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts