Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 495 Posts

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make a thread as I will be following this very closely and I am sure a few others will too :) Please post pictures and other info like articles in various papers and videos :) Plus match reports if any of you guys go :) I really wanna see Anett/Kaia as a combo plus see Lera get in at least 1 Singles match. I can't believe Maret played Anett and Kaia for every match last year :lol:

Just in case some of you don't know, the players are of course Anett, Kaia, Valeria Gorlatš and Julia Skripkin (Matojan). Their opposition will be:

South Africa (1)/Finland (2)
Bosnia Herzegovina (3)/Slovenia (4)
Ireland (5)/Egypt (6)

I would laugh so hard if it was RSA/SLO/EGY/EST vs FIN/BIH/IRL/LUX :haha: :rolls:

I assume that Postimees and Spordikanal will stream again :) Now for some photos of the players :)

·
Banned
21,982 Posts
Someone made a thread other than me :lol:. Good luck to them.

Reactions: chingching

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone made a thread other than me :lol:. Good luck to them.
Haha I made the Europe Africa Zone II thread :D It seems that we love Fed Cup more than the rest of the populace :eek:h: I can't believe that I haven't seen you supporting Anett given that you seem tosupport every good Junior :eek:h: Support Estonia :D

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also Estonian 14U Girls team will have a nice shot at their Winter Cup draw. It's a shame Sofiya couldn't play :(

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Estonia was drawn with South Africa, Bosnia Herzegovina and Egypt :) Even with Kaia's sickness I still expect to see them through to the Promotional Play-off. If she is ready for Scheepers that would be great because I think Anett/Lera would have little trouble against Luxembourg/Ireland/Finland :shrug:

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What?!?!?!?!?! This is terrible news :( Why are they geoblocking this year? How do I beat it :eek:h:

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think I found one though :eek:h:

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Nice photo :) Anett looks a lot more than 6 cms shorter than Kaia though :lol: It's funny to see her almost as Kaia's contemporary given I remember Fed Cup 2011 when Kaia said that she was a funny girl who she didn't know well :lol:

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Against Husaric :sobbing: And I can't see :( How's she playing? I hate delfi now.

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What is this. I would expect more from Lera :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 495 Posts