Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
instead of showing tons of matches LIVE, they will show Serena demolishing her opponent RECORDED :rolleyes: :mad:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I'm with you, ys! :mad: But this will be over quickly. But if Serena is the biggest star and best player in women's tennis, shouldn't they save her match for lunch time when more people in America will be watching?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I'd rather see some upsets or close matches. I can't believe the opening match is a tape delayed match. I actually set my alarm to get up for this! :mad:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Now when they DO show live coverage, I'm sure it'll be all men's tennis :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the cat said:
I'm with you, ys! :mad: But this will be over quickly. But if Serena is the biggest star and best player in women's tennis, shouldn't they save her match for lunch time when more people in America will be watching?
ys? :rolleyes: :confused: should I take it as a compliment?

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
OMG tenn_ace! :eek: I'm sorry! :sad: But I was still half asleep when I posted that! And I don't think all Russians look, sound or write alike! :D Can you forgive me?

And da, you should take that as a compliment! ;)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:D

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the cat said:
OMG tenn_ace! :eek: I'm sorry! :sad: But I was still half asleep when I posted that! And I don't think all Russians look, sound or write alike! :D Can you forgive me?

And da, you should take that as a compliment! ;)

no probs, Sharky :D;)

well, at least watching this match we could see the most bizzare lob ever made by a pro.... thank you, Barbara

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
tenn_ace, Sharky is a woman! And what a woman! :hearts: Atleast I had the same gender with you and ys! ;)

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the cat said:
tenn_ace, Sharky is a woman! And what a woman! :hearts: Atleast I had the same gender with you and ys! ;)
oopsss, TheBoiledEgg :D sorry

c'mon, the cat I was kidding....

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
ESPN sucks time and time again...

This is the Agassi/Roddick Open for them anyway and sadly they are on opp ends of the draw so its not like we even get a day with one or the other being shoved down our throat :mad:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I knew you were only kidding, tenn_ace! ;)

LOL at BK! :D But what you said is so true. Anyone who thinks that ESPN2 will feature a match between 2 non Americans on Memorial Day is sadly mistaken. I would love to have seen what happened to Federer live. But Serena is Queen! And ESPN focuses mainly on the Amercian tennis players.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
ARGH! This is toooooo much. They're showing a f*cking profile on the young American men rather than LIVE tennis!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Have you EVER made a typo, the cat? :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Damn, Dent vs. Blake. That means another American is guaranteed in the 2nd round and furthering my misery.

ESPN deserves another email of complaint from me.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts