Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just said that they are showing Kim vs. Conchi instead of showing Serena vs. Amelie live :mad: :fiery: :sad:

Reactions: Lee-Waters' Boy

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
WTF? that is so FUCKIN' STUPID!

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I can't believe it! I thought for sure they would show some quick highlights of Kim vs. Conchita ... then show the last game of Petrova vs. Vera then onto SERENA VS. AMELIE

·
Registered
88 Posts
BK4ever said:
They just said that they are showing Kim vs. Conchi instead of showing Serena vs. Amelie live :mad: :fiery: :sad:
Well, The Kim vs. Conchi match is over. Kim won it. And the match bet AMelie and Serena has not yet started. How can it be possible?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
What the hell? do they have a clause in their contract that states they cannot show live tennis? :fiery: :fiery: I wish USA still had the coverage! This sucks! They are even acting like this match is live. :mad:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I'm just in complete shock right now... WTFFFFFFFF

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
pf i know

Well lets just hope that when Amelie-Serena start, they will switch courts and show that, and just give score updates of Kim-Conchi(like we need them lol) the rest of the way. Thats what they did with Blake's match hewas playing and they were in a first set TB, and they just cut away to show agassi pf

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I don't know.. maybe they figure more people will be awake when the match is over... the west coast and so forth... but that's incredibly dumb... I'm sitting here taping this match at home and I'm stuck at work and I can't do SHIT about it... wtf!!!!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Lubidani said:
pf i know

Well lets just hope that when Amelie-Serena start, they will switch courts and show that, and just give score updates of Kim-Conchi(like we need them lol) the rest of the way. Thats what they did with Blake's match hewas playing and they were in a first set TB, and they just cut away to show agassi pf
I don't think they will do that, they are acting as if this is live and the first match up. I'm sure they will show Andre live though. :mad:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
According to match stats this match was 1hr and 9 minutes! Hopefully Serena and Amelie will be warming up and we won't miss much.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
What about showing the LIVE JHH match?

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
FUcking Espn...
FUCK FUCK FUCK
How completely fucking does one have to be not to show live tennis... fuck fuck..
they could have fucking showed serena-amelie, then show this kim-conchi match... what the fuck is their problem... fucking idiots
I am fuming at their stupidity.!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts