Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
16,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMO ESPN2 once again has told TV guide and Tennis magazine and tennis.com that they will have coverage BUT

It is NOT LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE nor is it in the PROGRAM GUIDE FOR MY DIGITAL CABLE??

Whom should we believe. Unfortunately this happened so much already that I am SICK OF ESPN/2 promising women's tennis and then pulling the plug. ALSO NO COVERAGE AT ALL OF CANADIAN OPEN!!!!!!!!

WTA better get their SHIT TOGETHER. Tennis Channel is available to VERY FEW PEOPLE! Get your stuff on ESPN and networks or don't be seen at all! This is a disgrace!

· Registered
11,079 Posts
It's not on my schedule either. :confused:

· Registered
6,762 Posts
its not on my cable but it is listed on the espn website.schedule

· Registered
6,762 Posts
please i hope its not just the west coast because that would be totally unfair. :sad:

· Banned
1,735 Posts
treufreund said:
but when I click on that link CYBELLE it says 6pm not 430 pm EST like Jeff said. wtf is going on and why is it so damn hard for these ppl to get their shit together!!??
On my Comcast cable guide it says 3:00 PM Pacific which is 6:00 PM Eastern. :bounce:

· Registered
6,762 Posts
Malin said:
the funny thing is, I don't even think the tennis channel is showing this tournament.

whats not so funny is that the tennis channel in general sucks. repeats repeats repeats repeats. blah blah blah comercials. repeats repeats repeats blah blah blah nick b's bs instruction show. blah blah blah.

· Registered
16,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BigTennisFan said:
On my Comcast cable guide it says 3:00 PM Pacific which is 6:00 PM Eastern. :bounce:
well that is encouraging but I have this feeling it is only being shown in California...

and yet ESPN/2 are national networks I thought. I did not know that they do stuff like showing it only out west but this is all weird. Jeff said it is showing at 130, others say 3pm pt or 6pm EST and others have no info whatsoever. :rolleyes:

· Registered
6,762 Posts
maybe this was a last minute change to their schedule. they are a national network and usually what is shown on the east airs in the west and in between.

· Registered
547 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
whats not so funny is that the tennis channel in general sucks. repeats repeats repeats repeats. blah blah blah comercials. repeats repeats repeats blah blah blah nick b's bs instruction show. blah blah blah.
Do you have the channel?? Is it really that bad because if it is then I don't see it lasting much longer.

· Premium Member
6,370 Posts
Yes it is 3pm pacific. The tournament website is wrong, because on the tvguide website it shows it coming on Charter cable at 3pm. The tvguide site has never been wrong when it comes to tennis, and is updated daily I think, so yeah tune in at 3pm (pacific) on ESPN 2 :)

· Registered
8,762 Posts
Yes they're showing it on ESPN2 at 3PM, but then again I live in California. I hope u guys on the east will at least see the finals...KIM vs JEN :drool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.