1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Nope, not thinking so...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
ESPN does not have the rights to show the Italian. Only the Tennis Channel does and if you don't have the Tennis Channel you're out of luck.:rolleyes:

I would think those people on this board who whined, moaned and cried about how "terrible" ESPN was in their broadcasts of tennis tournaments are very happy now that the "wonderful" Tennis Channel is doing the broadcasting.:eek: Much better now, right? :(

Oh, none of you have the Tennis Channel? Then, too bad.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
miranda_lou said:
ESPN does not have the rights to show the Italian. Only the Tennis Channel does and if you don't have the Tennis Channel you're out of luck.:rolleyes:

I would think those people on this board who whined, moaned and cried about how "terrible" ESPN was in their broadcasts of tennis tournaments are very happy now that the "wonderful" Tennis Channel is doing the broadcasting.:eek: Much better now, right? :(

my thoughts exactly! i hope all those journalists do a new story on how to make tennis more popular...how about putting it on tv where people can actually see it...and not just that one town in Montana that actually has the tennis channel....talk about strange...are we only going to get the 4 majors and thats it? i was always under the impression that the tennis channel was going to be 'in addition' to what other channels showed...like if ESPN had the semis and final...the tennis channel would cover the earlier rounds...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...they;ve monopolized the entire schedule.... :mad: :fiery:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,109 Posts
Don't know what you got till its gone!!
Even though it was my understanding the the TC would only have the early rounds and that ESPN woud still do semi-and finals.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
i called my cable company and they said i will be getting the tennis channel in the next few months! :)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
miranda_lou said:

talk about kicking a dead man.....you are so funny. You know it's always becareful what you wish for cos you might get it.....oh well.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
SuperDevil said:
so who gets the tennis channel... do sattelite people get it?

this blows.

no, i think only those in southwest Idaho get the tennis channel

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Brandon85 said:
i called my cable company and they said i will be getting the tennis channel in the next few months! :)
please tell me that it's Fox Comm... :worship:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts