Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SEM FINAL #1 -- 2pm-4 pm -- ESPN eastern time

SEMI FINAL #2 -- 11am - 1pm -- ESPN2 eastern time

No to sure what time the Frazier VS williams ( if venus wins tonight) match will be on.
I am hoping for the night match.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
FraziersFan said:
SEM FINAL #1 -- 2pm-4 pm -- ESPN eastern time

SEMI FINAL #2 -- 11am - 1pm -- ESPN2 eastern time

No to sure what time the Frazier VS williams ( if venus wins tonight) match will be on.
I am hoping for the night match.
That should be "Semi-final #2" -- 11 pm - 1 am -- ESPN2 Eastern Time" right?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,732 Posts
Yeah. It is eastern time. And when I watched the men's quarter yesterday they said the first one is 'featuring Davenport' even though she hadn't won her match yet... They underestimated Washington and she almost won the match.

·
8,732 Posts
Nope. According to the order of play, Williams/Frazier starts at 11:00 California time, which is 2:00 eastern, which is the first semifinal. Then it says that the Davneport/Vento-Kabchi match starts at 7:30, which is 10:30 eastern, though the coverage starts at 11:00. Which is stupid. They should've just waited another 30 minutes.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The Davenport/Vento-Kabachi semi doesn't start until 8pm PST tonight. ESPN really screwed up the schedule b/c it will be on TV. Usually the first semi starts not until 1pm, then the evening session w/ the second semi starts at 7:30pm.

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wilsonpro880 said:
Nope. According to the order of play, Williams/Frazier starts at 11:00 California time, which is 2:00 eastern, which is the first semifinal. Then it says that the Davneport/Vento-Kabchi match starts at 7:30, which is 10:30 eastern, though the coverage starts at 11:00. Which is stupid. They should've just waited another 30 minutes.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :drool:

·
8,732 Posts
urklerlay said:
The Davenport/Vento-Kabachi semi doesn't start until 8pm PST tonight. ESPN really screwed up the schedule b/c it will be on TV. Usually the first semi starts not until 1pm, then the evening session w/ the second semi starts at 7:30pm.
That's why I was confused. Cause according to wtatour.com, the second semi started at 7:30 California time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts