Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just premiered the video in Canada.

Anna looks absolutely gorgeous ... looks like a smaller version of Portia de Rossi.

Some of the scenes are quite .... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
199 Posts
omg!

anna k does look a little like portia. did you see the mtv's 'making the video' of escape?

if you look closely, ther's some tongue action going on. i wonder what sergei had to say abouty that!:eek: :fiery:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Can someone tell me what happens ... I'm assuming it's quite similar to "Hero" then??

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
I saw the spanish mtv premiere yesterday. Well, the song is the typical pedestrian inoffensive pap that we have come to expect from Enrique, as usual made bearable by the fact that he´s not wearing much in the video.
Anna plays his groupie, it seems, and the video seems to swing from him following her everywhere to her following him. Lots of snogging ensues, and our Henry gets thrown out of some toilets for horizontally getting down do it with Anna on a lovely tiled ledge. Other than that, not much happens. Oh, and no sign of those spots we read about...

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
I hate Enrique Iglesias:mad: How can she still do this??????

Anna if you want to win a tournament you should play:cool:

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
I agree with Ed the Sock on this one (If your not Canadian, you won't know what that is ;) )

The video was complete shite - it was even WORSE than hero.

Not cause of Anna - she just kind of stands their and looks nice - thats her role.

But the video as a whole is total garbage.

I find it amusing that Enrique insists on finding the most beautiful women possible and putting them in his videos with him, just to make himself look better.

Anyhow - LLLAAAAMMMEEEEE is all I have left to say about that :D

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
My guess about the other players' reaction is that some are rolling their eyes, and others are laughing. :rolleyes: :D

This is NOT a high class of publicity. It does pay well. $$$$$$$

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,468 Posts
I think the video's dumb, probably the worst one he's made really...I don't see much point in the video at all.

Anna does look really good though :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Probably most importantly: Is it going to embarrass her??

·
Registered
199 Posts
embarrassing

the video is number 2 on trl today. the 5th day in a row it has climbed up the charts. apparently the kids like it :bounce: :bounce:

anna k is amazing, as always and enrique is too hot!:hearts: :hearts:

i love the video:kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Yeah I agree, I didn't care much for the song or Enrique. I just watched it because Anna was there.

The video was pretty lame. Talk about creativity :rolleyes:
The whole time they were just making out in the bathrooms, the car, whereever, or he was just singing. Blah blah.. it gets boring, nothing new.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Anna was lookin pretty good in that video:D As for Enrique, I still think he's a crappy singer. When he sings live, he sounds even worse. The whole time I was watching that video I was thinking of three things: Anna is so picky on what she does, how did they get her to do this video? Also, how did they get her to literally touch tounges with Enrique? And what was Sergei's thought on Anna making out with Enrique...especially the car scene. :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts