Tennis Forum banner

141 - 160 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Also, holy fuck at the actual results of the FiK jury vote. What a mess.

The three international jury members all put Elvana in first place while the two Albanian jury members put her 11th/12.

This is so rigged, lol.

·
Registered
12,803 Posts
Also, holy fuck at the actual results of the FiK jury vote. What a mess.

The three international jury members all put Elvana in first place while the two Albanian jury members put her 11th/12.

This is so rigged, lol.
Blatant rigging. Apparently the producers and the winner's manager have a connection?

·
Registered
27,026 Posts
Blatant rigging. Apparently the producers and the winner's manager have a connection?
Yes, they do. Arilena won X factor a couple of years ago, a show which was managed and produced by the same people who got to make this year's edition of FiK. The whole thing was rigged. The Albanian jurors did what they were asked to do which is score Elvana as low as possible so that Arilena gets to win. Disgraceful! Everyone is on this.

·
Registered
27,026 Posts
Having the three international jurors award Elvana the highest scores while the Albanian jurors ranking her so low is what one calls a blatant rigging. Alketa Vejsiu, the host of this year's edition of FiK is to blame for all this, she's the one who's responsible for all of it. She's been known to rig competitions she's hosted in the past and here she is doing it again.

·
Registered
682 Posts

This is actually quite a nice song. It reminds me of Arcade.

I listened to all the Eesti Laul songs and this is the only one I like.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Majakad is my fave in this eesti laul 2020

but yes i am really hyped anyway for next years contest in my own country (which is a first time for me, my parents seen that few times before)

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,588 Posts
still no news about German NF or how they gonna decide.
They will announce something end of January, so i think we will not have a NF in 2020.
They seems to get honest in 2020 and don´t feel the need to hide the internal decision behind a rigged NF like in 2019

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
Hopefully Tom will sing shirtless. About time. France finally teases the gays.

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
The level for the Portuguese NF this year is so low I think this year we will end up even worse than in 2019.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
So Germany tries to be even more unsuccessful by having no national final which brought us a safe lock for last place, but this year, notoriously unlucky NDR will decide on the artist and the song without the disturbance of the public. So if THIS won't guarantee last place, I dont know, what would.

Recently, I found some dude, who I think might do ok, but he uses Autotune out of proportion, so I dunno, how he would do without.

Or just this dude from my city. He failed at "Voice of Germany", but he is adorable and knows how to sing. Super nice dude and absolutely down to earth and authentic in his songs.

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,588 Posts
^^^^ they will announce something next week,
i´m really curious what they will come up with.

All i can say is Schreiber ruined a good concept with his rigged decision last year.
This guy needs to be replaced ASAP

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,588 Posts

Germany will announce the German song in a 45 minute long presentation show on 27th of February.
(it´s not official, but 45 minutes and re-live dosen´t sound like a show where the TV-Viewers can vote for a song)

·
Registered
29,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Germany will announce the German song in a 45 minute long presentation show on 27th of February.
(it´s not official, but 45 minutes and re-live dosen´t sound like a show where the TV-Viewers can vote for a song)
They're doing an incredibly pathetic job this year promotion-wise. I guess it's fine that they try an internal selection this season (although I did enjoy the national final despite the horrendous quality in songs, it just made the waiting a bit shorter) but not even saying anything about it? What's the deal about that? They are not even announcing anything right now even though this broadcast you posted is already published. 🤦‍♂️ Now I wonder what they are coming up with.

I guess it's nice that they plan a 45 min show to announce artist and song but why are they hiding it on ONE?

141 - 160 of 220 Posts