461 - 478 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
18,011 Posts
Get well soon man, but your victory will be remember like the worst ever

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
not officially confirmed just yet, but i read on escforum that Kaliopi will represent North Macedonia for a third time next year (after 2012 crno i belo, 2016 dona)

·
Registered
34,153 Posts
I wanted to like this because I liked the teaser song (of which they apparantly don't even have a full version) but couldn't finish it and just checked out the music.

Will Ferrel and Rachel Mcadams characters grew up together and are supposed to be the same age but they look like father and daughter.💀

·
Registered
9,225 Posts
Volcano Man was just trolling after all 😂 😂 😂 But the songs they used would have done so well at ESC, that Husavik one imo easily top10 :)))

Will Ferrel and Rachel Mcadams characters grew up together and are supposed to be the same age but they look like father and daughter.💀
Omg yes! One of many cringe parts about the movie... like the accents or those random scenes like where the elf kills that guy or the one with the "ghost of the dead singer", that really made no sense and just made the movie too long...

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
108,076 Posts
I just watched the ESC movie and I’m sad how badly the rules of the ESC are been shown in the movie!

SF voting?
And then even Big5 countries on the SF scoreboard?

the best part of the movie was the mesh up song at the party with all the cameos

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Battle between New York or California on who will be Sweden of the contest...

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,938 Posts
Battle between New York or California on who will be Sweden of the contest...
The opposite. As proven by the list of winners of American Idol, only the Southern states care about televised singing competitions. New York and California are not going to care at all because that's where the actual pop music industry is based.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
The opposite. As proven by the list of winners of American Idol, only the Southern states care about televised singing competitions. New York and California are not going to care at all because that's where the actual pop music industry is based.
California's Billie Eilish vs NY's Lady Gaga it is then...

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
108,076 Posts
California and NYC will become the UK of the US version.

I wonder if north and South Dakota vote for each other like Cyprus and Greece.

Or north and South Carolina

will there be Blockvoting?

will a state become Azerbaijan?
Maybe Texas! Rich of oil but not very liberal!
will they Hand out prepaid mobile phones?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
California and NYC will become the UK of the US version.

I wonder if north and South Dakota vote for each other like Cyprus and Greece.

Or north and South Carolina

will there be Blockvoting?

will a state become Azerbaijan?
Maybe Texas! Rich of oil but not very liberal!
will they Hand out prepaid mobile phones?
But I want Beyonce to represent Texas...

461 - 478 of 478 Posts