I'm just gonna be out there and say that top 3 will end up being;
1. Ireland
2. Armenia
3. Sweden

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,672 Posts
Re: ESC 2020 - The Netherlands

17 countries hae already confirmed their participation overnight :)

·
Registered
23,508 Posts

17 countries hae already confirmed their participation overnight :)
I'm hoping that Bulgaria and Ukraine may return!!! Some absolute classic Eurovision tracks :)

·
45,672 Posts

I'm hoping that Bulgaria and Ukraine may return!!! Some absolute classic Eurovision tracks :)
Ukraine probably will as what happenedthis year in the nationa selection isn't likely to happen again… Bulgaria will depend on whether they can afford to pay teir EBU subscription again next year :/

·
Registered
23,508 Posts

Ukraine probably will as what happenedthis year in the nationa selection isn't likely to happen again… Bulgaria will depend on whether they can afford to pay teir EBU subscription again next year :/
Love it or hate it... the siren song would have added some extra wow to this years Eurovision :sad:

·
Always and forever.
33,654 Posts

I have a feeling that Switzerland may be represented by the Swiss singer Bastian Baker next year. He was invited yesterday to comment the final, the other Swiss commentators really encouraged him to go for it next year and he said that he really enjoyed that Eurovision experience. I really hope he'll be in next year! He's a great guy with a very nice voice as well. :hearts: :)

·
Registered
23,508 Posts

I have a feeling that Switzerland may be represented by the Swiss singer Bastian Baker next year. He was invited yesterday to comment the final, the other Swiss commentators really encouraged him to go for it next year and he said that he really enjoyed that Eurovision experience. I really hope he'll be in next year! He's a great guy with a very nice voice as well. :hearts: :)

He would be a fabulous contestant!!!

·
45,672 Posts

I had totally forgotten Bastian Baker's existance :lol:

He was briefly famous some years ago lol

He definitely has the ESC profile :eek:h:

·
Registered
29,795 Posts

Poland just should buy place in final like big 5.

And with televoting we would end in top 15 every year.

If not we should withdraw.

·
Registered
34,113 Posts

I hope the show will be held in Arnhem, and not anywhere in the Randstad.

OMG I love him. He was the opening act for Shania Twain's :hearts: world tour and performed the duets with her.

·
Registered
7,549 Posts

I actually saw him perform live as the opening act for Shania Twain a couple years ago. He was really good and I agree would make a great ESC representative. :yeah:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts