Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2923 Posts

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,547 Posts
Re: ESC 2019 - Israel

That's the thing, they don't work like the rest if the Intel we know (IDF, shin bet or Aman) we don't know anything about the mossad bc they answer only to the prime minister alone unlike the rest thst I mention above.

Believe it or don't it's ur call
If you don't know anything about Mossad how can you tell they'll ignore ESC? ;) An event like this is a golden opportunity for Hezbollah to strike so no way Mossad says "we don't care" :p

·
Registered
11,467 Posts

If you don't know anything about Mossad how can you tell they'll ignore ESC? ;) An event like this is a golden opportunity for Hezbollah to strike so no way Mossad says "we don't care" :p
You know that Mossad is not the only security service in Israel, right? :unsure: And as Punky said - if there are any agents in the crowd during Eurovision they'd definitely be from internal security service.

·
Registered
9,954 Posts

Who will stay who will go?

Any chance for Turkey returning?

Northern Africa is out of the question:eek:h:

·
Registered
11,467 Posts

Turkey returning to the contest in Israel would be bizarre :spit: I can't see it happening.

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

What bartosh said.

Again the mossad operate outside of israel, we have enough agancies inside israel.

Be sure there will be agents all over but u will never know them bc they will be like the nerd neighbour that never caught ur attention.

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,547 Posts

What bartosh said.

Again the mossad operate outside of israel, we have enough agancies inside israel.

Be sure there will be agents all over but u will never know them bc they will be like the nerd neighbour that never caught ur attention.
Without TV movies I wouldn't even know NSA exits so excuse me if I don't know how many secret service agencies there are in Israel :lol: My only question is how many agents will there be in the crowd? I guess a record number, I'd say 15-20% easily IMO :cool:

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,547 Posts

Can Vatican City compete in ESC? Have they ever?
They can but have declined entry before.

·
Registered
10,970 Posts

Nothing like that will happen. Do you think Hezbollah or Hamas would shoot into their own foot by attacking a mulitnational event with ppl from the last countries they get some support from? They might be illiterate idiots, but they are not stupid.

One dead European and there goes the funding from the entire EU. Even Sweden.

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,547 Posts

Nothing like that will happen. Do you think Hezbollah or Hamas would shoot into their own foot by attacking a mulitnational event with ppl from the last countries they get some support from? They might be illiterate idiots, but they are not stupid.

One dead European and there goes the funding from the entire EU. Even Sweden.
I don't rule out anything. A lot of things can happen in 12 months including another uprising in the Gaza Strip ;)

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

Without TV movies I wouldn't even know NSA exits so excuse me if I don't know how many secret service agencies there are in Israel :lol: My only question is how many agents will there be in the crowd? I guess a record number, I'd say 15-20% easily IMO :cool:
If i would have known such a thing that would have been pretty bad no?

Maybe I'm a mossad agent and you don't know, who would suspect me? A banker by day an agent by night (and afternoon):cool:

·
Registered
5,741 Posts

I completely forgot what's happening between Israel and Palestine. I realised that hosting ESC in Jerusalem would be at least problematic not only for political issues, but mostly for security. I expect some drama as we could see when ESC was in Ukraine in 2016, but hopefully everything will end well as it was then.

21 - 40 of 2923 Posts