Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you remember the belgian singer for the Eurovision song contest 1998 in Birmingham Mélanie Cohl ?

She sang the song " Dis oui ( Say yes ) " and finished 6th :).

Then, she did an album and one wonderfull song of Walt Disney' s " Mullan " soundtrackt " Qui je suis vraiment ".

Now, the 20 years old girl is " back " in France in the musical " Les demoiselles de Rochefort ", and I wish her a lot of success.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
wow talking about a change in look! I hardly recognise her. I remember loving her dis oui song mucho and she was a cutey too ;)

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really did like her " Dis oui " too :) :D :) :D ;) lol !!!!!

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i often prefer the walloon entries for the eurovision song contest, 'nous on veut des violons' (an even older entry, dunno which girl sang it anymore) was an excellent song too! ;)

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
carot said:
i often prefer the walloon entries for the eurovision song contest, 'nous on veut des violons' (an even older entry, dunno which girl sang it anymore) was an excellent song too! ;)
Oh yeah, Morgane sang that song ;).

Personally, my favourites belgian entries of the nineties are Mélanie Cohl and Barbara Dex :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nobody remember her ? lol

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Of course I remember her :eek:
And, like carot, I hardly recognized her when I saw a pic of her in a TV magazine a couple of weeks ago. But I am glad that she is back :)
And I agree with you, my dear Mary Cherry - Barbara Dex's song was very nice, and she certainly deserved more than the "points" she received on that night :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
Barbara Dex is a great singer, we have a CD here with English songs, really good.

And Melanie Cohl, I liked her song too, and she looks :hearts: on this pic!

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kristofke said:
Barbara Dex is a great singer, we have a CD here with English songs, really good.

And Melanie Cohl, I liked her song too, and she looks :hearts: on this pic!
Hee hee, not so :hearts: lol :p lol !!!!!

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gmt said:
Of course I remember her :eek:
And, like carot, I hardly recognized her when I saw a pic of her in a TV magazine a couple of weeks ago. But I am glad that she is back :)
And I agree with you, my dear Mary Cherry - Barbara Dex's song was very nice, and she certainly deserved more than the "points" she received on that night :rolleyes:
Yeah, she really deserved more points :).

I'll buy one of her cd when I' ll go to Belgium ;) !!!!!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Les Demoiselles de Rochefort with Gene Kelly, and Catherine Deneuve is an excellent film.

·
5,336 Posts
Mary Cherry said:
Hee hee, not so :hearts: lol :p lol !!!!!
Is somebody jealous lol :p ;)

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kristofke said:
Is somebody jealous lol :p ;)
Lmao :D :p, look at her, she is " good looking " but not so :hearts: lol :p lol !!!!!

·
5,336 Posts
Mary Cherry said:
Lmao :D :p, look at her, she is " good looking " but not so :hearts: lol :p lol !!!!!
Well I think she is, but you're :hearts: too ;)

(so don't make fun of my taste :devil: )

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The charming Kristofke :p lol said:
Well I think she is, but you're :hearts: too ;)
:Red: thanx, :kiss:, I know I am :p ;) and I'm kind, sweet, cool and so on ( I' m joking, I'm none of that ;) :p :) ) !!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts