Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week on Top Model!

Things in the house got heated after a challenge was distributed to the girls and Natasha once again didn't send in and then came back with some bullshit excuse as to why it's unfair. But this time Tyra had enough of her verbal diarrhea and in one of the most shocking moments of the cycle, Tyra and Natasha got into a battle of words in which Tyra bitch slapped Natasha out of the competition much to everyone's delight.

In the challenge, Bre stepped up and won, assuring her spot on the top model trip to Agra, India. The photo challenge proved to be a problem from some such as Danielle and Norelle who had been making lots of progress in the past couple of weeks. Joanie, Jenah, Amanda and Kataryzna were all able to pull off gorgeous shots. In the judging challenge, Norelle once again showed her willingness to improve and her desire to be here and won the challenge with Bre finishing as the runner up.

In panel, Jenah, Joanie and Amanda were called out as the top three with Amanda claiming her first photo challenge win. In the bottom two we saw Danielle and Norelle battling it out for the last ticket to India. In the end, the last photo went to Norelle. But in another shocking twist Tyra announced that she would be flying on her private Tyra jet and Danielle would recieve the last ticket to India. The top 8 girls are now set to battle it out in India to see who will become TennisForum's Next Top Model!

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome to India girls! We are here in lovely Agra, India, home of the beautiful Taj Mahal. You challenge will be sent out soon. Go get some rest from your long flight and get a chance to look around or go shopping. Because once your challenge gets sent out, it's going to be work, work, work here for the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you use the title credits in each weekly thread does that mean the competition will be ending in week 12?
you're a smart girl joanie, im pretty sure you'll figure it out. ;)

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
challenges have been sent out. i forgot to put a due date on them but they will be due back no later then sunday at 10AM pacific standard time! good luck girls. :yeah:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all 8 of 8 tests are in.

once again, the producers made a mistake on the test. :rolleyes:

the question reguarding which actress won the best actress awards, there were a couple of answers.
the question meant to read, which actressES, so as long as you got one person, you get the point.
since tyra is really sick right now, ill score your tests in a little while.

for those of you who make up your own confessional, you'll get a prize that will help you in the judging challenge. :)

·
A Young Troubadour.
16,344 Posts
For the confessional do we just need to PM you a conversation with ourselves bitching about other contestants? :lol:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For the confessional do we just need to PM you a conversation with ourselves bitching about other contestants? :lol:
post in here for all to see. :D

We have a confessional? :unsure:
yeah. answer questions like who do you not like, who smells, who eats too much, are you happy natasha is gone, why is bre such a skeez, why is joanie a know it all, why is katarzyna sucking so much lately, does amanda know you cant read brail under water. etc. :lol:

·
A Young Troubadour.
16,344 Posts
Well I will take the lead! :D

*Walks in*

FML. F*** this house. I'm getting really angry these days in this place. Some of these girls are worthless and should have never even been here in the first place! :rolleyes:

First of all, sorry I gave realistic answers and not unnecessary ridiculously long pointless alter ego names. I guess that makes me incapable of being a top model. Whatever.

Bre, you have more lives than a f***ing cat! GO HOME! Your pictures are horrible and your self-entitled attitude makes me want to b**** slap the hell out of you! I will throw my stilettos at every judge in that panel if you beat me. You are only here because of the poem I wrote that won us the competition and gave your stank ass immunity. You did not deserve that!

Renee, why are you here? You are quite possibly the biggest coaster I have ever met in my life. What have you done in this competition that was worthwhile. I'm tempted to say Bre deserves to stay longer than you, and that is really saying something.

Danielle, I sometimes forget you exist. Please grow some excitement in your personality before I fall asleep.

Norelle, congratulations, for the second time in a row you have been on the brink of elimination both times Tyra decided not to eliminate anyone. Your a sweet girl, but thank god Tyra only saw your speech after I totally reviewed that hot mess you wrote. You're welcome.

Jenah, guess what? No one f***ing cares how many times you've had a Top 3 callout! I guess it's nice that the judges will bow down at your feet if you turn in a photo of you eating KFC, OMG SO FIERCEE!!

Joanie, I just don't like you. Your pictures are so predictable each week, but the judges love you almost as much as Jenah. I admit you're a good model and a good performer, but for some reason I just want to knock the s*** out of you.

Amanda, you know I love you more than anyone in the house but your picture of the grunge snarl was hideous. I would have eliminated you right then and there, but if I lose to anyone in this house I hope it's you.

The one good thing that has happened lately was Natasha, that UTTERLY WORTHLESS TROLLOP, getting her punk ass sent home. I don't think I have ever met a more spoiled, self-centered B****! Tyra got one thing right that's for sure!

·
A Young Troubadour.
16,344 Posts
Keep in mind this is Katarzyna (the cycle bitch) talking!

Cat's Pajamas bares no ill-will against any poster except maybe one..... :tape: Natasha

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
Oh my god, y'all will NOT believe what happened to me last night. I was stumbling back to my room after a long day of answering trivia questions about India, and somehow I ended up in the wrong room. So I got into bed and I totally felt something else in there with me. I felt around with my hands and gathered it was my seeing eye dog, Eva. So I started rubbing Eva's fur and she growled at me. I was so shocked, because she's usually so friendly. I smacked her in the face and told her that she was a bad dog and threw her off the bed. She started whimpering and I felt bad, so I got on the floor with her and started scratching her tummy. Oh my goodness, Eva likes that so much! She started slobbering all over me and kicking her leg, but eventually I got tired, so I got up to get into bed, but all of a sudden, I felt a slap on my ass and a seductive voice said, "thanks for that, Amanda. I had no idea you were so kinky." It was totally Jenah! Oh my god, so I tried to run out of the room as fast as I could but I slammed into the wall and passed out. This morning I woke up with a migraine... and a box of chocolates next to my pillow. :sobbing:

And now for my confessional :D
Most talented girl in the house: Me, obviously. But Katarzyna next. :kiss:
Least talented girl in the house: Bre. A mannequin could do just as good a job.
Most fun to hang out with: Well it was Whitney, because she would just eat all the food and I'd be less tempted, but after last night, um... Jenah I suppose. :tape:
Most boring girl in the house: Um, Renee? Is she even still here? I haven't seen or heard anything about her in days. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any of the girls at all :sobbing:
Biggest threat: Joanie! Is your name from the Greek for "I have sex with Tyra for Top 3 call-outs?" :hearts:
Favorite moment of the season: Natasha getting dragged out by security as Tyra hurled cold General Tso's chicken at her :worship:

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
OMG! Amanda! I'm not boring, i was.... kidnapped!!!
When we were at the airport, i went to the bathroom to swallow condoms full of cocaine powder my nose, and all of a sudden i see Bre behind me, swinging a granola bar at my head..
Next thing i know we're already in India... i could tell by the smell... but i was locked inside a suitcase :bigcry:
There were 2 tubes sticking into the suitcase, 1 for air, 1 for water... i thought.. but it was vodka.. which tastes the same, so i didn't notice :sad:.
So i passed out again from drinking too much. And when i woke up, i was half naked behind the Taj Mahal!
I had to shit out my coke, and pay cabdrivers in drugs to get to the hotel... i mean, I flashed my million dollar smile at a cabbie, and he found out where you guys were staying.
I've locked myself in one of the showers ever since... sorry for that, but i am afraid of what Bre will do to me next!

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These are awesome you guys. Please keep em coming. And some of you answer back to Katarzyna's opinions. Drama for higher ratings. :hearts:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've scored the tests and have the results. There were some of you who sent me in changed answers but I'm sorry to say that I have to take your first test as your final answers. It would warp the results if I let people change answers. So I can do results now or tomorrow. Anyone around can choose..

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
NOW! :woohoo:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tyra was just about to eat bon bons read to illiterate children but she'll do results now.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts