1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
29,567 Posts
the Chinese playing Mallorca :eek:

·
Registered
24,376 Posts
Dear @spiceboy , we know from a German tennis article that both Petkovic and Maria should be at the very top of the Q-List. Do you know if they already made it into the MD? Thanks as always :kiss:

·
Registered
84,314 Posts
MD WC

Petkovic

Q WC

Lisicki

Top 20 WC

if healthy Maria Sharapova

·
Registered
15,199 Posts
Here they can get IN, they can't get in MD in Birmingham...
When I went to the offical tourney site, it indicated that qualies start on Friday. Is that correct or did I misinterpret the statement?(maybe they just meant that you could start to buy TICKETS for qualies on Friday).......Anyone is welcome to answer

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
180,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I went to the offical tourney site, it indicated that qualies start on Friday. Is that correct or did I misinterpret the statement?(maybe they just meant that you could start to buy TICKETS for qualies on Friday).......Anyone is welcome to answer

You sendt me a PB, but I do not know about Mallorca...

·
Registered
145 Posts
would be nice for Mugu and Carla to play in front of the home crowd... but there are not many options to prepare for the Wimbly grass and I guess the other tournament that week has more similar conditions plus more points...

·
Registered
84,314 Posts
would be nice for Mugu and Carla to play in front of the home crowd... but there are not many options to prepare for the Wimbly grass and I guess the other tournament that week has more similar conditions plus more points...
Mug is not allowed to play here . She enters Birmingham but withdraws today.

·
Registered
84,314 Posts
she should have not played Monterrey to be allowed, right? At least she won there :D
No, she shouldn´t enter Birmingham.that is the problem...

·
Registered
145 Posts
ah well, of course, cant enter 2 tournaments the same week lol

still wonder why she withdrew, she's been posting a lot on Instagram these days, training at the beach :confused:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts