Good Luck Caro in 2019!
188,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Serena gets a wildcard. :)

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
188,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Btw about Canada, Is Wozniak injured or just not found any sponsors so she can play?

·
Registered
924 Posts
No Cirstea on qualifying list. Is she still the 3rd ALT for main draw or did she withdraw?

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Very strange qualie list for the Rogers'. The top-10 on this list should be in the maindraw for this Premier 5. Wondering why for this top-10? Late entry, not qualified by the entry date....what? At least 4 of them should have been given maindraw WCs (Navarro, Bencic, Giorgi, Lucie, maybe even Putintseva......) Yet, understand that Serena and Vika get WCs (ok), Bouchard....(well...Canadian).....8 byes.....

In addition, haven't been keeping up with the rankings, but shocked to see Sabalenka ranked at 34th (career high is 30th). Thought she'd be around the 70's-80's, the 60's a stretch......

Lastly, a complaint (unrelated)......I duly wish they would fix Classic I style on this tennis forum. It's been well over 30 days since the change....../I]

·
Registered
26,586 Posts
In addition, haven't been keeping up with the rankings, but shocked to see Sabalenka ranked at 34th (career high is 30th). Thought she'd be around the 70's-80's, the 60's a stretch......
Last 12 months:

Tianjin F, Lugano F, Eastbourne F, Mumbai 125K W, Tashkent SF, Shenzhen QF, Hobart QF, Rosmalen QF, Indian Wells R3

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
188,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Out: Dominika CIBULKOVA

In: Aryna SABALENKA

Whats wrong with Domi?

·
Registered
29,588 Posts
is SAISAI an alternate for Q :shrug:

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
188,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Camila G. is not in maindraw, we will see if we gets info about qualies.....

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
188,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Yes i has seen, but i mean if we get info about who may withdraw from Qualies...

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,878 Posts
Falconi is flying to Montreal (she is in my plane right now :lol: ) but she was ALT. Thinking there have been multiple changes in list and usually qualy list becomes much weaker.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,878 Posts
I wonder who will get the AUS exchange WC. Rodionova, Perez, Cabrera and Sharma are in Lexington this week which is a weird move knowing they had a WC. Aiava? She hasnt played in North America...

·
Registered
20,510 Posts
I wonder who will get the AUS exchange WC. Rodionova, Perez, Cabrera and Sharma are in Lexington this week which is a weird move knowing they had a WC. Aiava? She hasnt played in North America...
Spice boy said Hon . Cabrera is already in Montreal

Edit: not Hon at the end....

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
188,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Bianca V. A. Canada got wildcard, sorry cant remember her full name...

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
188,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Me and my friend just call her Bibi from Canada, she has an Rumanian name....

21 - 40 of 68 Posts