Tennis Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
With Sakkari, Bencic and Watson involved here plus potentially Lisicki as well, there'll be plenty of interest from me.

The only thing is, despite Acapulco being just 6 hours behind the UK, our coverage starts at 10pm over here, so that's 4pm over there - these North Americans and their 'late night tennis', eh. I was expecting it to be on around 11am over there which meant I could watch most of it when back from work around 5pm.
Starting earlier than that would not make much sense really. Temperatures at noon in Acapulco will easily surpass 30 degrees Celsius and humidity over 60%. No need to do that when you can start later when conditions are better.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Starting earlier than that would not make much sense really. Temperatures at noon in Acapulco will easily surpass 30 degrees Celsius and humidity over 60%. No need to do that when you can start later when conditions are better.
Yeah, good point and unlike AO, IW and Miami there isn't a massive field and considerably more matches. Still, not great for the European market, especially central Europe - inconsiderate so and so's :lol:

I'm usually up until around 1 anyway so will get to watch for 2 or 3 hours, so not too bad. I'll record the rest and whizz through in the morning.

Miami is great for the UK audience.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts