29,520 Posts
Rose :spit:

no idea why she would play here after already being in Doha :sobbing:

·
Registered
53,695 Posts
Rose :spit:

no idea why she would play here after already being in Doha :sobbing:
Believe it or not it takes longer to go from Doha to Dubai than to Budapest since there are no direct flights anymore between Doha & Dubai :facepalm:

·
Registered
23,088 Posts
any Serbs in Q list or Q ALTs atm @spiceboy? :awww:

I am guessing Jorovic who will be in Europe will play, also maybe Stojanovic

·
Registered
29,520 Posts
Believe it or not it takes longer to go from Doha to Dubai than to Budapest since there are no direct flights anymore between Doha & Dubai :facepalm:
really :hysteric:

so how will all the WTA players get there, via a Caravan :eek:h:

·
Registered
53,695 Posts
any Serbs in Q list or Q ALTs atm @spiceboy? :awww:

I am guessing Jorovic who will be in Europe will play, also maybe Stojanovic
Q list is not out yet, but considering Jorovic and Stojanovic current rankings even if they entered it will be tough for them to get to play.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Barbora Štefková mentioned in an interview that she plans to use her protected ranking for this event (which was 162 when she entered AO qualification with it).

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Barbora Štefková mentioned in an interview that she plans to use her protected ranking for this event (which was 162 when she entered AO qualification with it).
She is now entering 15k instead that week so I assume we can perhaps take it as a hint the cut off for qualification is higher than that 162th.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
With a stopover in either Kuwait or Oman.
I'm guessing that someone will step up with a private plane option for the ladies who will be traveling from Doha to Dubai (main draw entrants at least). At this point, as long as the private jet is chartered out of a non-affected country, they can still go directly from Doha to Dubai.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
32,396 Posts
So Aleks, Magda and Monica all in the main draw. Wonderful line up. :cheer: I know which tournament I am going to have my focus on next week. :inlove:

Would love it if they are all in different quarters of the draw and all three of them make the semis. :D And in a perfect world the 4th semi finalist would Petra. :yeah:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts